thanks docks. they wont be going far the field is already fenced off and i have been able to get my hands on a pallet of thick chicken wire 30m rolls i think there is 15 rolls per pallet is slight seconds at 80.00 per pallet, i deliver to the place that makes it they have given me odd rolls for free in the past but i said i felt a bit rude so they have charged me scrap for it. and if i need more its there for me.. so iam gonna sink it a 2ft into the ground all the way round. one field. its prolby only 400yrds long by 100 yrds or so wide. but so long as i keep it clean and tidy he said its ok...

i could understand if i was gonna let them loose onto open fields then yes it would be idiotic, but iam not. end of the day they will be kept penned in safe and well cared for, just like game birds the only difference is on is classed as a pest and one as game,

I must have read this wrong surely......so your plan is to put them in basically a pen and shoot them.................. :icon_eek:

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will thin

Here you go numpty,   An Order has been made under Section One of the Pests Act 1954 by which England and Wales (except for the City of London, the Isles of Scilly and Skokholm Island) have been dec

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

Posted Images

they can either be shot or use ferrets, end of the day whats the problem, most of us eat intensive farmed meats chicken turkey beef and pork, what would you rather do lock them in a cage where they can hardly move or give them some real sort of living.... or have them so called free range let them have space to run around and live a little ? or would you rather have them caged so they cant move ?? why not have a go at game keepers with game birds in pens ????

they can either be shot or use ferrets, end of the day whats the problem, most of us eat intensive farmed meats chicken turkey beef and pork, what would you rather do lock them in a cage where they can hardly move or give them some real sort of living.... or have them so called free range let them have space to run around and live a little ? or would you rather have them caged so they cant move ?? why not have a go at game keepers with game birds in pens ????

Before we go on......what age are you?

what the hell is that to do with you or anything ?

Well i just wondered if you were young and learning but thats not the case is it, your just f*****g thick!!!! Dae what you f*****g want........ :censored:

you need to grow up mate if you have to swear. so i got an idea lets put all animals in cages all there lives then neck them,or give them some sort of a propper life free range them. they aint gonna cause other people problems... and as said there are NO laws about relasing healthy rabbits...

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will think its a great idea you have and give you some hints and tips..... :thumbs:

• Like 4

I'd like to point out two things, (without using naughty words :angel: )...

1. even if you do bury it 2 feet underground, they will escape, I can 100% guarantee that, rabbits have a nack of it. Do you honestly think a fence 2ft underground will contain rabbits???

2. that is a hell of a lot of work to do just so you can hunt a few rabbits, why not just find a farm or land that already has rabbits on it???? you do know that rabbits are everywhere don't you?

I am beginning to think this is either a wind up or it's being written by a 10 year old! no offence!

Edited by rob190364

you need to grow up mate if you have to swear. so i got an idea lets put all animals in cages all there lives then neck them,or give them some sort of a propper life free range them. they aint gonna cause other people problems... and as said there are NO laws about relasing healthy rabbits...

You knew nothing of the relavent legislation and now your Rumpole of the Bailey, listen a little more before typing

post-1118-0-22943200-1313167451_thumb.jpg

Gamekeepers let the birds out before they get shot though not go in and blow them to bits, I would imagine shooting or hunting with a predatory mammal an animal with no means of escape would be classed as baiting.

simoman as you know more than me please quote the relevant and valid legislation that say you cant do it... :whistling:

Rather not...........

You've obviously realised that he is right also...................... :whistling: