DOG MATHS

Im thick as labtastics dogs bellies when it comes to maths,

how does the percentages work?

IM NOT EVEN THINKING INTO BREEDING AT ALL BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS ON ME.

but if i put a BULLXWHIPPET 5/8WHIPPET 3/8 BULL, CROSS A PURE GREYHOUND WHAT WOULD I GET?

Could anyone explain, how this works if its to much and its not worth it dont bother jus walys wonder

Edited by THLpatrick

but if i put a BULLXWHIPPET 3/8WHIPPET 5/8 BULL, CROSS A PURE GREYHOUND WHAT WOULD I GET?

Could anyone explain, how this works if its to much and its not worth it dont bother jus walys wonder

A lurcher............. :tongue2: Thats what you get for being a cheeky cooont!!!....... :toast:

I think you would have to much bull in there. But saying that i dont like bull xs so i would think that! Lol! I think if your going to have bull in a dogs mix i reckon on just a 1/4 maximum. Or even just an 8th.

but if i put a BULLXWHIPPET 3/8WHIPPET 5/8 BULL, CROSS A PURE GREYHOUND WHAT WOULD I GET?

A lurcher............. :tongue2: Thats what you get for being a cheeky cooont!!!....... :toast:

in short your right, but im just trying to understand it :p, messin wit ye lab, it jus confused me when people say stuff like 16/38 or w.e. :s?

I think you would have to much bull in there. But saying that i dont like bull xs so i would think that! Lol! I think if your going to have bull in a dogs mix i reckon on just a 1/4 maximum. Or even just an 8th.

not actually thinking of breeding

i litrelly wanted to be able to work out how percentages work within the dog breeds etc, haha cud of been any mix to me!

a mongrol :laugh::laugh:

but if i put a BULLXWHIPPET 5/8WHIPPET 3/8 BULL, CROSS A PURE GREYHOUND WHAT WOULD I GET?

5/16 whippet, 3/16, bull 1/2 greyhound. However genetics don't always work like that. It's possible that the pups could come out looking like pure bulls but its unlikely. Normally you get a reasonable balance but you can never be sure what genes come from which breeds.