tattoed f**k wits

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iam covered in tats and wouldnt class my self as a f**k wit like and dont walk around thinking iam massive becoz of them, i he never said this face to face to anyone there with tattoos there, get a grip you f*****g muppet, and yea beer is expencive at events get over it, beer is pricey everywhere these days if you dont like paying the price dont drink, DOYLE!! :feck: , nice tat socks fella, bet thats taking some time to do! :yes:

iam covered in tats and wouldnt class my self as a f**k wit like and dont walk around thinking iam massive becoz of them, i he never said this face to face to anyone there with tattoos there, get a grip you f*****g muppet, and yea beer is expencive at events get over it, beer is pricey everywhere these days if you dont like paying the price dont drink, DOYLE!! :feck: , nice tat socks fella, bet thats taking some time to do! :yes:

..........doubt its took the 6yrs it has to ressurect this thread. :thumbs:

At least it shows new members we have always had a few bell ends on her :laugh: I have tattoos as do a lot of my friends, i was always taught not to judge a book by its cover, its says more about the person making the assumption that the person with tattoos imo.....

To reply to these three men,women?, who were there they are rather touchy about the tattoe jibe.However i view all blokes who have tattoes as women as that is what they generally are. If any one disputes this fact i will quite happily meet them at the CLA and prove my point that tattoe wearing hard men are really closet ladyboys.

hey wank breath here's an invite for you come down the manchester tattoo show this weekend i have a bunch of mates all wearing a back patch who would love to hear your rendition of mammy while being fuckwitted to death .....invite is all mine cannot miss me and my mates the biggest tattooed f**k wits you ever gonna see you bucket climbing syphallitic remnant of a wayside f**k

To reply to these three men,women?, who were there they are rather touchy about the tattoe jibe.However i view all blokes who have tattoes as women as that is what they generally are. If any one disputes this fact i will quite happily meet them at the CLA and prove my point that tattoe wearing hard men are really closet ladyboys.

hey wank breath here's an invite for you come down the manchester tattoo show this weekend i have a bunch of mates all wearing a back patch who would love to hear your rendition of mammy while being fuckwitted to death .....invite is all mine cannot miss me and my mates the biggest tattooed f**k wits you ever gonna see you bucket climbing syphallitic remnant of a wayside f**k

once again......"ITS 6yrs OLD!" lol

:thumbs:

once again......"ITS 6yrs OLD!" lol

:thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: some people just can hold a grudge :laugh:

id definately take you up on that offer mate