Any of you give your ferrets

Can't believe this is still going on....ferret100, do you just make 'facts' up or what? polecats crush animals skulls and hide then paralysed until later, what utter shite!!!!!!! Not only do you spout bollocks about keeping ferrets, you spout bollocks about alsorts! Do yourself a favour and try and keep yourself to yourself, if I'm honest it's a little embarrassing.

Yeah, alright, polecats bite their prey at the base of the skull to paralyse them for later consumption, sorry for the confusion. Please, clarify the bollocks I spout, becuase you clearly know better.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were to give advice to a novice, it would be to completely ignore everything you hear from Ferret100.....reason, because to someone who is new to ferrets he could sound like he knows what he's on

Ferret wikki   Just talks total bollocks really,, ,, when I see that shes posted now ,I pretty much avoid a thread, as she fekin destroys them with inane pish!!

It really depends on your ferrets diet as to whether additional vitamins/FFA's/minerals/amino acids etc are necessary. Excess fat soluble vits, such as A & D, contained in organs such as liver are

ferret100, have you ever seen one of your ferrets actually kill any prey? Reason I ask is because different ferrets kill in different ways, from throttling, to taking their preys eyes out, even had a jill that would bolt them by attaching herself to the nose and rolling herself still attached similar to how crocodiles roll :yes: now its not something you can teach them what I wll say is the hob that took the eyes out, something his offspring did also and they never worked alongside him ever :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview

ferret100, have you ever seen one of your ferrets actually kill any prey? Reason I ask is because different ferrets kill in different ways, from throttling, to taking their preys eyes out, even had a jill that would bolt them by attaching herself to the nose and rolling herself still attached similar to how crocodiles roll :yes: now its not something you can teach them what I wll say is the hob that took the eyes out, something his offspring did also and they never worked alongside him ever :hmm:

Y.I.S Leeview

I think ferret100's ferrets bore the rabbits to death

• Like 2

Can't believe this is still going on....ferret100, do you just make 'facts' up or what? polecats crush animals skulls and hide then paralysed until later, what utter shite!!!!!!! Not only do you spout bollocks about keeping ferrets, you spout bollocks about alsorts! Do yourself a favour and try and keep yourself to yourself, if I'm honest it's a little embarrassing.

Yeah, alright, polecats bite their prey at the base of the skull to paralyse them for later consumption, sorry for the confusion. Please, clarify the bollocks I spout, becuase you clearly know better.

that quite simply does not happen! you are easily the most nauseating person on this site and I can't be bothered reading any more of your posts :bye:

Brian 911- where have you came from? I've never heard of you. You ask questions and then start to insult the people giving you the answers. How Would you know who was married, single have kids or not? If your ferrets live on saps then so be it but I can vouch that the one is nt single, has kids and bums f**k out of his ferrets. But feeds them well!!!!

You must have 911 in your name because you've got it on speed dial everytime you get filled in for being a complete twat. c**ts like you wreck this place

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

'Brian-911' timestamp='1313310734' post='2192572']

'Veedublee' timestamp='1313284180' post='2192467']

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wind your neck in son, unless you wanna keep going and Ill quite happily come knock it off for you

Take it he doesn't know what unit your in :huh: id sell tickets for this :boogy: :boogy:

Y.I.S Leeview

I thought we were talking about polecats?! I have one ferret that tends to go for the eyes/face, but I'm not really sure what they get up to underground in general, depends i suppose on what bit they get a grip on and how stubborn the rabbit is. With mice they just shake them about, and I have one that decapitiates pigeons and plays with the head, while the others eat the body. Each to their own. I'll be interested to see what the hybrids do, or even if they are worth working. Bit off the point, but years ago, I went ploughing with Suffolk Punch horses, they guy that owned them lost a new born lamb to his ferrets, they had pulled the mesh off their cage and in a joint effort latched onto the lambs nose/mouth and suffocated it. He fed it to them, so not to waste it, was suprised at the ferrets acting in a pack, so to speak, and they got a good meal out of it! Anyway, Harris & Yaldon have done the research on polecats hunting habits etc paralysing prey and stashing it in their den.

Wind your neck in son, unless you wanna keep going and Ill quite happily come knock it off for you

..and there you were calling me an internet tough guy a few pages back, so that makes you a hypocrite as well as a bell end.. :doh: You sure are one multi talented fellow! :notworthy:

'Brian-911' timestamp='1313310734' post='2192572']

'Veedublee' timestamp='1313284180' post='2192467']

Take it he doesn't know what unit your in :huh: id sell tickets for this :boogy: :boogy:

the big fight eh,wont be better than tesco mate..or the one today at the farm!