Benjii and Fettle lines

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a wonderful ambassador for field sports you are, a real asset to this forum. A public relations job in the Countryside Alliance would be ideal for someone as eloquent and,articulate as yourself.

Well obvious he wanted some good stuff didnt here :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Woman shudnt be in the game in any way its a mans sport. :thumbs:

In short, weather I am in the game or not, at least I have the good sense to know when a bitch has had enough and deserves more respect than she's clearly getting from the likes of you.

So jog on pal :feck:

Al let you give me a :wankerzo4:

Well obvious he wanted some good stuff didnt here :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Woman shudnt be in the game in any way its a mans sport. :thumbs:

In short, weather I am in the game or not, at least I have the good sense to know when a bitch has had enough and deserves more respect than she's clearly getting from the likes of you.

but could she find it kid :no:

f**k you little slag its not my f*****g dog av got a pup here off her you just keep to you rescue dogs, and for the rest jog on its got nowt to do with you idiots. Put it this way a woman that goes hunting is not girlfriend metrial anar a wouldnt go next to one... :big_boss:

What a wonderful ambassador for field sports you are, a real asset to this forum. A public relations job in the Countryside Alliance would be ideal for someone as eloquent and,articulate as yourself.

• Like 1

f**k you little slag its not my f*****g dog av got a pup here off her you just keep to you rescue dogs, and for the rest jog on its got nowt to do with you idiots. Put it this way a woman that goes hunting is not girlfriend metrial anar a wouldnt go next to one... :big_boss:

no doubt the pup will be wasted on a dick like you

Mmmm, I'd be careful how you speak to me Bullshit Runner ;) And I wouldn't want you standing next to me anyway - you might end up with a boot print on your bits.

Oh and thanks for the kind offer - but I'd rather plunge my hand into a tub of toxic waste. I'm sure both experiences would have the same effect on my little girlie hands :kiss:

Comments like that are totally unacceptable, as is calling a female member a "slag". Healthy debate is great and somtimes things do become animated but your comments are disrespectfull and abusive. Jenn probably knows more about the line you metioned due to her partners interest than many so keep the caveman comments to yourself please or its adios amigo...........

So gallant Si :D ... but it's not due to Himself's interest - it's common sense, isn't it? Who hasn't heard about Fettle? And what kind of knob head thinks breeding a bitch at 13 is acceptable after she's already pumped out so many litters? That'd be like breeding your granny :sick: That bitch grafted and did well, and at the age she is, she deserves more than what she's getting and if Bullshit is an indication of what his mate is like I despair for that poor bitch. It pisses me off. ... being called a slag by the likes of Bullshit doesn't really phase me tho :laugh: Small minds and all that :thumbs:

Fettle , a Great bitch who in my opinion has been used and abused breeding litter after litter.

When Fieldmarshal payed 1 k for her in 2007 to put her over Splodge she wasnt in the best overhall condition.

The lass thought she had been born again, she was wormed out, flead, bathed, puked and then put on the best bait and supplements.

For me 1k should have bought the bitch at that age, But i think it was coco and billy wanted her back for more pups.

I felt for the lass when she went as i know for certain she wouldnt of been looked after like she was by fieldmarshall.

Il be truthfull here i said to Fieldy tel em shes died and rehome her to a pet home well out the way.

Just hope the lass was given the Respects she deserved but i doubt it.

A great bitch , one of the best but a average producer imo.

Got to agree , i watched fettle run her first 3 seasons , when WC owned her , and its a crying shame that she has been passed from pillow to post , she deserved better than that , Alot of good bitches get bred off over and over again , and its for money only ,look back at some of the very best bitches and ask how many litters were knocked out of them , just for money , Fettle isnt alone , its a shame she hasnt a decent home at her age , breeding from a 13 year old dog ffs ...

Fettle , a Great bitch who in my opinion has been used and abused breeding litter after litter.

When Fieldmarshal payed 1 k for her in 2007 to put her over Splodge she wasnt in the best overhall condition.

The lass thought she had been born again, she was wormed out, flead, bathed, puked and then put on the best bait and supplements.

For me 1k should have bought the bitch at that age, But i think it was coco and billy wanted her back for more pups.

I felt for the lass when she went as i know for certain she wouldnt of been looked after like she was by fieldmarshall.

Il be truthfull here i said to Fieldy tel em shes died and rehome her to a pet home well out the way.

Just hope the lass was given the Respects she deserved but i doubt it.

A great bitch , one of the best but a average producer imo.

Got to agree , i watched fettle run her first 3 seasons , when WC owned her , and its a crying shame that she has been passed from pillow to post , she deserved better than that , Alot of good bitches get bred off over and over again , and its for money only ,look back at some of the very best bitches and ask how many litters were knocked out of them , just for money , Fettle isnt alone , its a shame she hasnt a decent home at her age , breeding from a 13 year old dog ffs ...

If I had been fortunate to have a dog in Fettle's class it would not have left my kennels for any amount of money, the bitch was a wonderful runner of a hare and ,deserves the respect she has earned ,along with a peaceful time in the twilight of her days ,without the anxiety and ,aggro of being used as a breeding factory into her old age.That's my opinion.