Pelts like these used to be worth alot of money,and still are in canada,America etc.

img073Small.jpg

img077Small.jpg

100-0001_AUTSmall6.jpg

Its a flaming disgrace that our country wont let people like me make a good living off the thing i love doing the most!!

to right [bANNED TEXT] well streched skins there glenn has a few just like those good pics [bANNED TEXT] good hunting all woodga :ph34r:

Red Fox should go for $20-$25 this season....Mink have reached $10-$20 for good pelts...they have to be case skinned though, they like to use the belly fur...good job on them pelts..

Kye..

Born in Cambridge, brought up in the East Anglia area, lived most of my life in wiltshire, and i know live in Vegas, Nevada!..lol.

Done some pelt hunting mate, mainly a few Yotes, Bobcat and the like...unless your gonna do it BIG time, its not very profitable...it can be, but i dont get cold enough where i am, although we do get some very nice Gray Fox in our area for some reason?...the Midwest, and the North are the best places for trapping IMO...good pelts and LOADS of game...skunk, coyote, wolf, Bobcat, Muskrat, weasel, Otter, Fisher, Martins, Beaver, raccoon, Lynx etc...the prices vary so much and most of americas pelts are sold to Russia and China...hope this helps you a bit mate?

Kye..

Thanks Kye.

Do you do much fur handling?were you from?????

dont beleive a thing he says P+G..the only skin handling he does is when he is trying to copy "Buffalo bill" from the silence of the lambs...but unlike BB he wants to make a suit out of the skins of young boys.... :clapper: :kiss:

Yes mate..i miss England LOADS...im not allowed to travel out of the States until my papers come through...im sick of this fecking desert thats for sure...should have a change of scene soon enough though i hope...as soon as my papers are done, im coming home for a while...i got some stuff to pick up and some people to see...

Kye...