norway attacks

ok ira wasnt the best choice.my point was killing members only made them more determined.gauntanamo they yanks have been torturing muzzies for years now,and yet the attacks continue.i fully understand that torturing does save lifes.its just imo think it only makes the fanatics more fanatical.lol honestly wasnt trying to cause an argument over ireland,like i said bad comparrison :thumbs:

Neither was i mate.....you could have just made up some stuff there cause i dont know jack about it...... :laugh: Fair enough these 'terror groups'...if you capture one of there top men then torture wouldn't be a good idea as they are definately going to get there own back along the line but this little dumb f**k running around shooting people just to make a statement.... :wallbash: Tie him to the City Hall and let every c**t in Norway punch the twat until he bleeds to death..........i reckon that would stop a few wanting to try this shite again....... :thumbs:

Well it would certainly stop him doing it again :thumbs: At a guess i think he would already be dead before he bled to death :laugh:

yis d

No there should be medical attention avaliable to make sure he suffers as long as possible........ :toast:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

will still show them my cartoons

Burn all Christians , kill them all, the scum.

burn all the hippy politicly correct people amoungst us would be better

ok ira wasnt the best choice.my point was killing members only made them more determined.gauntanamo they yanks have been torturing muzzies for years now,and yet the attacks continue.i fully understand that torturing does save lifes.its just imo think it only makes the fanatics more fanatical.lol honestly wasnt trying to cause an argument over ireland,like i said bad comparrison :thumbs:

Neither was i mate.....you could have just made up some stuff there cause i dont know jack about it...... :laugh: Fair enough these 'terror groups'...if you capture one of there top men then torture wouldn't be a good idea as they are definately going to get there own back along the line but this little dumb f**k running around shooting people just to make a statement.... :wallbash: Tie him to the City Hall and let every c**t in Norway punch the twat until he bleeds to death..........i reckon that would stop a few wanting to try this shite again....... :thumbs:

Well it would certainly stop him doing it again :thumbs: At a guess i think he would already be dead before he bled to death :laugh:

yis d

No there should be medical attention avaliable to make sure he suffers as long as possible........ :toast:

Good call, and if they start of with younguns punching him in the bollax till hes sick it should increase the torture dramaticly :laugh:

Apparently the guy had been planning it for years. He even started an agriculture company so he could buy large amounts of fertilizer without it looking suspicious.

Did the Sun run the frontpage blaming muslims or did they manage to change it last minute?

Said it before..........bring back torture as a punishment and watch this kind of stuff very near disappear..... :censored:

gotta disagree mate,if your fanatical about a cause,torturing them will only make them more determined.you only need to look at guantanamo for that.even the ira got memebers flocking to them,when the security forces shot one of them.torturing people has its advantages,but also weakens your own cause.guess you say its a lose lose situation.

yea just read about that nutter in norway.why is they all like to open face book accounts before they go on thier kill crazy rampages.

got to agree with you there...even though you would love them all to suffer extremists all have one thing in common they all want to be martyrs for their cause..in all religions.. :thumbdown: ..makes you realise all religions are piles of crap really..