AMIR KHAN VS ZABH JUDAH

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Try and keep your emotions out of it for a minute mate....   Its not the bottom line !!...You have made a big statement that i knew as soon as you said it was wrong......Khans amateur record has bee

khan demolition inside six rounds :thumbs:

for some reason i never think fights will be stopped on even rounds,so i'll say Khan inside 7.

Probably with some very dirty move thrown in by Zab just for good measure.

hope khan gets a pasting, he was beaten by a scottish boxer when they were amatuers, when khan went pro they tried to sort a fight with him twice, he wouldnt fight him probably because he would lose his "unbeaten streek" hes a liberty taker hopefully he gets put in his place to stop the cockyness.

Why would a pro fighter fight an amateur :blink: thats not how things work......

If the Scottish lad was good enough he would have turned pro and no doubt fought him at a later date.....clearly he wasnt good enough.

as far as i know the guy who beat him went pro shortly after khan,and this is when they tried to sort the fight.....clearly your jumping too conclusions and khans a liberty takin shitebag and a hope he gets pasted.

:blink: Your getting too emotional mate......my point is,if this lad was good enough they would have both made a lot of money with a lucrative rematch.........but its not a lucrative rematch if they are at completely different levels......whats his name just out of interest ?

he was good enough to beat khan twice, thats why calls for a rematch were snubbed, hes from the west of scotland i dont know what hes doing now.

My mother beat me in an arm wrestle twice when i was 9 but she couldnt beat me now ;) ...i think your missing the point mate,Khans a world champion now if its a fight worth happening it will happen.

I didnt ask where he,s from or what he,s doing i asked what his name is thats all ?

You see,call me cynical.....but i think your making up fairytales ;)

Khans amateur record was 100/2.....the 2 losses both being at the hands of the Cuban who beat him in the Olympic final....i forget his name but he wasnt from the West of Scotland :D

Edited by gnasher16

now he is, this was years ago when both were on the ladder, khans record that you got told about you mean? im not going to get into an argument on a pc you obviously know all bottom line is he was beaten twice in his amatuer career by a young scottish fighter, he then snubbed a rematch, youll hear what they want you to hear in the paper, the guys a liberty taker fighting people on the up or on the down all the time ianother prince naz attitude hopefully he gets put in his place an realises he aint untouchable,ill keep my thoughts in the fairytale from now on.

Try and keep your emotions out of it for a minute mate....

Its not the bottom line !!...You have made a big statement that i knew as soon as you said it was wrong......Khans amateur record has been well publicised going back to childhood its no big secret.....

So what were these 2 fights he lost....pillow fights ?.....Nobody can start making up a career :blink:

I dont like the kid anymore than you but i judge a fighter with the head not the heart and he has done well.

I ask again....what is the name of this Scottish fighter and why is their no record of it anywhere in the world ?....You are the only one who seems to know about it,why the big secret ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2