got me fac

Guest magman,

Guest magman,

A mad day getting jobs done friday so i could get up to pick the guns up from deako

deako was out bashing clays so dealt with mark , great bloke just dont show him your card as he has to many toys in that place

ok here they are first a CZ 22 lr sillohette 16" with sak mod on harris bipod ,bulter creek sling,lightforce 170 stiker and a 3.5 - 10 + 50

next up a CZ 17 hmr varmet heavy barrel 16" sak mod harris bipod 3-9 + 50

thanks again mark and john great doing buisness with you

nice bit of wood to

date on pics wrong as batteries went and could not be bothered setting date up ?

Guest magman,
hi magman ive got the same set up CZ 22 lr sillohette 16" with sak mod on harris bipod with a M.T.C viper 4-16x50irs my gun seem to like the remington subsonic tryed a few others but gone back with remy subs

all the best W.D

eley subs after 25 shots grouped like this at 60 yrds

not complaining :D

Guest baldie

Nice. CZ have got hold of some fabulous turkish walnut, and a bloody shed load of it, weve had some fabulous wood over the last couple of years. Wood that would be 3 , or 4 star walnut, if you were buying it here. Remington, isnt bad subsonic at all, but be prepared for a few that dont go off.

• 3 months later...