Hancock dogs?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this subject always gets people fighting and bickering as a one time owner of hancock bred dogs i can say that the man is true to his word and only breeds what he believes are going to be good dogs

Try leaving you pc for a bit instead of spouting the same old shit

You've fair come on in a year.

seen this thread a million times ,horses for corses i personally think there rubbish soft as shite probly upset some folk but each to there own ,ive never seen a good one yet

Try leaving you pc for a bit instead of spouting the same old shit :blink:

• Like 3
Guest born to run1083

go out with a Hancock blooded lurcher but not bred from hancock, the sire and dam were both from there, then mated once fully tested in there later life. all I can say is in my opinion she's a good dog and all the qualities you would look for in a lurcher, great nose, exceptional mark , great prey drive ,cleaver but in the right way. would own her anyway even being 8 ,she's cracking and worth her weight in gold when you get to go out with her

Edited by born to run1083
  • Like 1

Same as any breed out there good and bad though most make tidy rabbit dogs.

Most likely. Heard that about them making good we lampers etc. Don't really care about the other stuff as I have two wheaton lurchers anyway.

seen this thread a million times ,horses for corses i personally think there rubbish soft as shite probly upset some folk but each to there own ,ive never seen a good one yet

ok keyboard warrior you no best pal while im out doing the job your glued to the computer ,good and bad in all breeding true but ive never seen a good hancock dog yet ,im not fooled by the storys of the great hancock breeding put that in your pipe and smoke it

ok keyboard warrior you no best pal while im out doing the job your glued to the computer ,good and bad in all breeding true but ive never seen a good hancock dog yet ,im not fooled by the storys of the great hancock breeding put that in your pipe and smoke it

aye out doing the job in the summer says it all really keep up the good work I'll stay glued to the pc till the season starts. :boogie:

Edited by undisputed
  • Like 2

Same as any breed out there good and bad though most make tidy rabbit dogs.

Most likely. Heard that about them making good we lampers etc. Don't really care about the other stuff as I have two wheaton lurchers anyway.

mr hancock is a dog breeder but he is honest and if you want a genuine collie lurcher he is the man.. you wont get a half cross if you want a three quarter.. he tells it like it is cant ask anymore.. then my friend how the pup turns out is up to you..

Ye mate your full of pony and I'm not getting into a debate with you as you will loose !! Hancock talks a good dog but has never seen a good dog run !!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :whistling: