gnasher16 Bulla lol

:icon_eek: ....What a f****n lunatic !......certainly aint me im not quite as pretty as him even with his headgear on :laugh:

That was blindin he,s certainly a funny f****r ...and i thought i had some rabbit !

Thats Johnny Eames gym in Canning Town,spent a lot of time in their and theres been some good fighters come out of there.

I think that fella did a bit himself in his younger ( and slimmer ) days......i forget his proper name now he,s a stand up comedian if im not wrong.....moves decent enough to suggest he,s mixed it a bit anyway.....

Good find that Mr Bird :thumbs:........F for fink......classic :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16

Funny as f**k that is ! Gnash , i heard you bottled it from Bulla down the Old Kent Road , is that right ? !!!! Zum Zum Zum !

Is it bollocks :gunsmilie: ....Aint been down the Old Kent Rd in years its bandit country....least not since they pulled the Henry Cooper down or the scum were at the Old Den i forget which.

Anyway id stomp me plates all over that saucy fat c**ts boat without getting 1 drop of claret on me trotters :D

Then again maybe just settle for a nice cup of rosie im too brittle to pull it off these days :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16

:icon_eek: ....What a f****n lunatic !......certainly aint me im not quite as pretty as him even with his headgear on :laugh:

That was blindin he,s certainly a funny f****r ...and i thought i had some rabbit !

Thats Johnny Eames gym in Canning Town,spent a lot of time in their and theres been some good fighters come out of there.

I think that fella did a bit himself in his younger ( and slimmer ) days......i forget his proper name now he,s a stand up comedian if im not wrong.....moves decent enough to suggest he,s mixed it a bit anyway.....

Good find that Mr Bird :thumbs:........F for fink......classic :laugh:

spot on mate, :thumbs: he did quite a bit as a kid, i thought he new a bit .!!

Funny as f**k that is ! Gnash , i heard you bottled it from Bulla down the Old Kent Road , is that right ? !!!! Zum Zum Zum !

Is it bollocks :gunsmilie: ....Aint been down the Old Kent Rd in years its bandit country....least not since they pulled the Henry Cooper down or the scum were at the Old Den i forget which.

Anyway id stomp me plates all over that saucy fat c**ts boat without getting 1 drop of claret on me trotters :D

Then again maybe just settle for a nice cup of rosie im too brittle to pull it off these days :laugh:

Cor blimey guvnor , your all pwoper naughty geezers you lot !!!lol