pre ban foxhunting with the wrecking crew

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

broke round mouth on this'' turned out to be 13ft.. :sick:..   two good dogs''   heres a roe' caught alive' by the lad' holding it'' just dove on it streight out the van' we put it over

thay dont catch them in there area mate'' lol therse a lot ov time driving traveling n fuel all put int there catch rates'' wev drove 4 hours many times befour a lamp was even turned on''

here here real hunters not no keyboard hunters like a lot on here

Posted Images

great shots there mate,were all dogs ran double for the numbers mate. :thumbs:

yes' mostly mate'' for the numbers' av pissed mi sides mate' when iv read on here these dogs have to be run'' double to catch the charlies :laugh: .. ''single'' or double.. thay get the job done :yes: .... ATB..B

yes' mostly mate'' for the numbers' av pissed mi sides mate' when iv read on here these dogs have to be run'' double to catch the charlies :laugh: .. ''single'' or double.. thay get the job done :yes: .... ATB..B

no doubt they would do single mate,and for numbers i could see why but if you were out for sport would you run them single,and what was the best dog you had for them ,cheers for reply

no doubt they would do single mate,and for numbers i could see why but if you were out for sport would you run them single,and what was the best dog you had for them ,cheers for reply

av seen a lot ov good' charlie dogs mate' had a couple miself' couldnt just put one in the lime light realy' out ov the dogs in the pics' some had better qualites than outhers.. but the black n white ''lulu' bitch was a great catcher' seen that bitch catch during day some fornomnial runs' on charlies beating woods through n plantations'' she used to leave me 'stunned' wondering how the feck'' she get that.. great bitch'' the dog iv got now n his brother my mate works' r both single handed mate.. ATB..B

Not sure mate it came of a lad called ryan from ireland, it was suposed to have somthing to do with the wrecking crew his name was spud

deffo looks like' ged n lulu.. stuff to me'' majority ov um looked like peas in a pod' with the 'pye' dog in um..... ATB..B