Game tethers for sale

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELL H/F & MOXY ,   I HAVE QUITE AFEW PICTURES OF TOP CLASS TIE - CORDS AND HITCHES HOWEVER SINCE THE BOARD UP-DATE A WHILE AGO IVE BEEN UNABLE TO ADD PHOTOS , DONT KNOW WHY ? IVE CONTA

WELL , WHERE TO START FIRST ...... ?   FIRSTLY LETS CALL THEM BY THEIR PROPER NAME TIE CORDS ,... NOT TEATHERS !   MOXY ,......   LET ME SAY IVE HELPED ONE HELL OF A LOT OF LADS OUT BY S

IAM AFRAID WHEN I KEPT GAMEFOWL .......   I CERTAINLY WOULDNT BE PUTTING A BIRD I VALUED ON SUCH TIE CORD , THEY ARE NOT , IMO ... UP TO THE JOB OF KEEPING A COCK SAFE WHILST LIVING ON A TEE - PEE

Posted Images

All this sarcasm towards Duckwing makes me laugh :yes:

Duckwing is straight down the line, always willing to help and advise people, something that you hardly get in the poultry world because alot are up their own arses.

Good luck with selling those Hitches, however you need to except good and bad criticism from potential buyers/members and maybe try and improve your product if you feel the need to.

:victory:

• Like 1

I know as much about what makes a good tether as i do what makes a good souffle BUT they dont get much more straight forward than duckwing, always enjoy his views...........

I was reading through the thread and was going to type the same.. :yes:

• 2 months later...

imo duckwing is a first class c**t he thinks he nos it all spoiling peolpes threads ect ect mr no it all i have forgot more than he will ever no about game birds and what hes blabing on about he once commented on one of my chicken boxes because i put a plastic sheet over the roof .............................. :blink:

NO JO ,

IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY IT WAS BECAUSE YER BIRDS WERE KEPT IN BOXES WITH OBVIOUS SIGNS OF WATER DAMAGE WHERE THE RAIN HAD BEEN PISSING IN THROUGH THE ROOF ........ FOR QUITE A WHILE BY THE LOOKS OF THE PLY

YEAH YOU ARE A TOP CLASS STOCKSMAN .... LMAO !!!

SINCE THEN WEVE HAD PHOTOS ON THE BINS AND EVEN THE FECKIN KIDS TRAMPOLINE !!... BUT NO PENS ?

YEAH ,...YOU HAVE FORGOT MORE THAN I WILL EVER KNOW .......

THEN OF COURSE ,.........

THERE WAS THE PICTURES YOU PUT UP OF YOUR BIRDS IN YOUR BACK GARDEN GETTING UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL ,,,,,,, THE TRUE MARK OF A GRADE " A " IDIOT

WHAT A MAN ! .......

WANNABEE ......

PERHAPS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I IS ,,,,,,,,,,,

THE FACT THAT WHEATHER I WAS BUILDING A PEN OR A TIE CORD THEY HAD TO BE AS GOOD AS POSSIBLE ....... I WOULDNT EXCEPT ANYTHING LESS FOR MY FOWL

SEEMS YOU DO ? ..........

A GOOD TIE CORD AND TEE PEE CAN KEEP A GOOD BIRD IN TOP CLASS GENERAL CONDITION ....... ONE ....... CRAP CORD CAN RUIN A WHOLE YARD OF FOWL AND TWO YEARS WORK

5 PAGES A LOT ? ....... NO .... NOT REALLY

DUCKWING

please do us all a favour and put some pics up of some birds you have had in the passed since you no it all and my pens are good anuff you should be able to tell that with the condition my birds are in you div no muddy legs. feathers ect ect so my pens are well dry you no f**k all :bye: well you think you do ....tit