Game tethers for sale

I was offering a nice afforable tether to hunting life members for a extremly cheap price, well done you have shot me down, hope you can replace this service where other members can buy these tethers.

All the best

Holly

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WELL H/F & MOXY ,   I HAVE QUITE AFEW PICTURES OF TOP CLASS TIE - CORDS AND HITCHES HOWEVER SINCE THE BOARD UP-DATE A WHILE AGO IVE BEEN UNABLE TO ADD PHOTOS , DONT KNOW WHY ? IVE CONTA

WELL , WHERE TO START FIRST ...... ?   FIRSTLY LETS CALL THEM BY THEIR PROPER NAME TIE CORDS ,... NOT TEATHERS !   MOXY ,......   LET ME SAY IVE HELPED ONE HELL OF A LOT OF LADS OUT BY S

IAM AFRAID WHEN I KEPT GAMEFOWL .......   I CERTAINLY WOULDNT BE PUTTING A BIRD I VALUED ON SUCH TIE CORD , THEY ARE NOT , IMO ... UP TO THE JOB OF KEEPING A COCK SAFE WHILST LIVING ON A TEE - PEE

Posted Images

HOLLY

WHEATHER YOU SPIT YER DUMY OUT IS OF LITTLE CONCERN TO ME .......

AND ,

IF IVE SAVED ONE WORKING MAN FROM GETTING UP AT DAWN ONE EARLY MORN TO FEED HIS BELOVED FOWL ONLY TO FIND A YEARS WORK IN CARNAGE CAUSED BY AN ILL MADE TIE-CORD .. I WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY :yes:

WHAT YOU SHOULD TAKE FROM THIS THREAD .....IS THE KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER MATERIALS AND DESIGNS SUITABLE FOR BRITAIN AND IRELAND TO SUPPLY A QUALITY PRODUCT AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE ....... OR WAS IT JUST FOR THE £££££££££

DUCKWING :big_boss:

• Like 1

DUCKWING IS THE MESSIAH !! :notworthy::notworthy: :notworthy: BUT IS YET TO POST THE REAL DEAL. WE SHOULD ALL BE STRIVING FOR !! STEP UP TO THE MARK AND SHOW THE GOODS !!!! I'M WELL CAPABLE OF MAKING THE PRODUCT, THE ELITE SHOULD TIE TO.

HOLLY

These are the only pics i've got of my tie cords at the moment,they're from the states but may give some pointers as they're easy to make once you know what should be where,I think the point Duckwing is trying to make is that you need to be 110% sure that the tie cords hold a bird otherwise if just 1 gets off it'll get messy,he's just not very subtle :thumbs:

post-877-0-39837000-1311457787_thumb.jpg

post-877-0-19689100-1311457888_thumb.jpg

So are Holly's Tie's to a good standard or not?

I'm after a few, and to be honest I was going to buy some off Holly. What seems to be the problem with them that will effect the bird itself? I can't see what the problem is running a bird on one for a few hours on a nice day?

Are there any sites that sell them here in the uk?

weres duckwings tie cords then ?? the 1s holly did looked well worth the dollar cant see [NO TEXT TALK] beating them on price and quality even though im not really a fowl man but its something im intrested in havent got the land to keep them yet :thumbs:

If you read the whole thread old timer, duckwing clearly states that he cant put pics up anymore,

Cheers fd.

yeah cop out if you ask me an a read it pal dont think anyone can make them of that quality holly does at that kind of price :thumbs:

i wudent b so sure on that, and if you are going to bother with gamecocks properly, dont scrimp, to do well with them you spend time and money

If you read the whole thread old timer, duckwing clearly states that he cant put pics up anymore,

Cheers fd.

yeah cop out if you ask me an a read it pal dont think anyone can make them of that quality holly does at that kind of price :thumbs:

i wudent b so sure on that, and if you are going to bother with gamecocks properly, dont scrimp, to do well with them you spend time and money

show me better then mate ??? :thumbs:

IMO the hitch on the grey in Hardfeathers post is the best hitch available. And still birds sometimes get off them.

A yard wreck is never nice and is a good reason to put your birds on the best strings available.

Hollys hitchs don't seem to have a collar on them to stop them sliding back up themselves, or maybe it's just the photo.

With Ornamentals getting off a string your biggest job is catching them but gamefowl off a string are easily caught but usually with bad consequences.

IMO the hitch on the grey in Hardfeathers post is the best hitch available. And still birds sometimes get off them.

A yard wreck is never nice and is a good reason to put your birds on the best strings available.

Hollys hitchs don't seem to have a collar on them to stop them sliding back up themselves, or maybe it's just the photo.

With Ornamentals getting off a string your biggest job is catching them but gamefowl off a string are easily caught but usually with bad consequences.

Everyone's nightmare neil,happened me last year while i was away diging,lucky my daughter aint afraid of them and she got there in time before the harm was done.

WELL FELLAS ,

IVE NO TIME FOR BULLSHITTERS ...... OR DREAMERS

AND ALL I CAN SAY TO OLDTIMER IS .....

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ARSEHOLES , EVERYONES GOT ONE ....

THOUGH IF I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I FECK I WAS TALKING ABOUT I WOULD'NT EXPRESS AN OPINION !!!

IMAGINE BEING SO UP YERSELF THAT YOU WILL TRY AND TELL MEN WITH YRS OF EXPERIENCE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER KEPT ... WHAT A JOKE :thumbdown:

IT SEEMS HOLLY WANTS TO BE SPOONFED ..... WELL THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FROM ME ...

HARDFEATHER ,NEIL COONEY ....

I USED THE HITCHES PICTURED FOR A FEW YEARS , RUBBER CORDS AND NEOPRENE HITCHES AND TO BE HONEST THEY ARE A DECENT HITCH , BUT ...... AND ITS A BIG BUT .......

AS NEIL SAID CERTAIN COCKS WILL UNPICK THE HITCH AND STEP CLEAN OUT ...... ALSO THE NEOPRENE HITCHES HAVE TO BE WATCHED VERY VERY CLOSELY AS THEY WILL LOOK FINE ONE MINUTE AND BREAK AT THE SLOT THE NEXT ,..... ALSO THE RUBBER CORDS I DONT LIKE , YES THEY ARE EASIER ON A NERVOUS BIRDS LEG , BUT WILL SNAP WHEN NICKED OUT OF THE BLUE WITH LITTLE SIGN OF WEAR AND LIKE ALL RUBBER ARE VARIABLE IN COLD OR HOT WEATHER ......A LOST A FEW DUE TO SUCH CORDS

I PREFER A PARA CORD TYPE WITH 3 SWIVELS AND A DOUBLE LEATHER HITCH , A GREAT TIE - CORD I COULD GET 12 TO 18 MONTHES CONSTANT WEAR OUT OF , IN THE ISLANDS THE SAME TYPE SELL FOR AROUND 25 p , I USED TO GET A HUNDRED AT A TIME SENT OVER FROM A FEW MATES IN THE ISLANDS .......

WHO HERE COULD COMPETE WITH THAT PRICE ? .......LATER I MADE A FEW LITTLE IMPROVEMENTS FOR OUR CONDITIONS AND I NEVER LOST ONE FROM SUCH A TIE-CORD .......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING