Totally gutted lads

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the girls did the calendar a few years back the money went to lurcherlink and one of the cancer charities, neither of them turned their noses up at it. Cant think which cancer charity it was but

hello i would first not feel any embarrasment about what IS A LAWFULL activity and i would certainly not worry about any lawsuite taking place , in fact i would welcome it i dont know if your a m

Posted Images

Thanks guys,

Just had another email from Nigel Allen.

He now loves the idea of Treats4BritishTroops with a small donation going to Help For Heros and wants to run the article in next months AIRGUN Shooter mag with follow up as we progress.

He is even now advertising where it can be bought from and telling everyone to have it on their Christmas list as it must not be missed.

Should make a hell of a lot of money now.

Si

Edited by zini
Guest john5

Glad this is being salvaged, hope it goes to a truly appreciative cause :)

dito , hope those unappreciative to$$er$ that shunned you get a kick in the nuts

any word from BASC ?

Thanks lads for the comments.

No i havent heard anything from BASC John but to be honest mate Im only looking to the future and forwards now and havent really pushed anything.

I just want to get on and help this new charity out now.

Si.

Guest john5

Thanks lads for the comments.

No i havent heard anything from BASC John but to be honest mate Im only looking to the future and forwards now and havent really pushed anything.

I just want to get on and help this new charity out now.

Si.

yeh good man but i would push it with BASC to see if support is given at ground level

anyway well done again mate and i am glad you have recoverd something for your good cause and your efforts

Hi there everyone,

Here is the new revamped advert for the Treats4BritishTroops charity DVD.

After I re - cocked and spoke to Mr Cliff Ennis and Gary Rayson at Treats4BritishTroops this is what I have come up with.

Cliff and Gary both being keen air rifle shooters were more that happy to get involved with us and welcome all our efforts.

Our service men and women have given so much for our country over the past many years, many giving the ultimate sacrifice.

Its now our turn to give them something back.

Please support us all by donation to our cause or by buying a copy of our new DVD.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

The lads involved in the DVD.

Best watched in 720p HD or above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK8WX9uCNaw

post-2627-0-56306400-1311213234_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini

good choice of charity and nice work on the cover too si. shame about the original lot, but at the end of the day it'll be their loss and our lads gain, so all works out eventually.

cheers, wurz

So true buddy :thumbs:

See you soon.

Si.

hi ya si

well thats the first time i have read about this god knows how i missed it buddy treat the troops is a good one though matey

i cant believe what the charity said bud mad aint it and who will suffer the kids (our future) mad aint it bud

well i am glad you got stuff sorted bud

and i got your email the other day but it wont let me open it god knows why bud

all the best

shay