Totally gutted lads

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the girls did the calendar a few years back the money went to lurcherlink and one of the cancer charities, neither of them turned their noses up at it. Cant think which cancer charity it was but

hello i would first not feel any embarrasment about what IS A LAWFULL activity and i would certainly not worry about any lawsuite taking place , in fact i would welcome it i dont know if your a m

Posted Images

Yea thanks Bill :thumbs: .

I saw that you were writing a reply then stopped and then was again and stopped (well it looked that way anyway :tongue2:).

I knew that my reply to them would have got your back up at first (thanks for holding out on the slaughter ;) ) thats why i explained better later on so you new the full facts :thumbs:

Si

PM incomming Si :thumbs:

Get in touch with clifftop from the airgunbbs forum, he runs a charity called Treats4BritishTroops. Im sure he would be proud to accept donations.

Richard

Hi there Richard,

Thats a real great idea as he would defo take donations and we as a group and all helpers would be able to get a photo at the end handing over the cheque ect.

Maybe even tie it in with a meet and invite him down along with Nigel Allen and the Airgun Shooter mag to get full coverage and advertisement :thumbs:

Im not a member on there. Does anyone have his mobile number to pm me or his email address?

Will defo talk to him and even sort out if any of the monies donated could go to a forces family that as lost their father / mother to the conflict and be used to good effects.

What you guys think?

Oh and buy the way i forgot to mention. We have another 2 top shots and members from other forums now just jumped on board and are sending in new unseen footage to add to the DVD.

Kent (Carbon Rocket)BSA Owners Club and (Eddie) the mod on the Rapid Owners club. Both are doing a Pulsar Digi Scope section for us to be added to the section (Shooting footage from our friends).

Kent is doing rats at a sewage works and Eddie is doing some rabbit shooting.

This DVD will end up a absolute cracker.

Si.

Edited by zini

When the girls did the calendar a few years back the money went to lurcherlink and one of the cancer charities, neither of them turned their noses up at it. Cant think which cancer charity it was but try PMing farlap or labsnlurchers who did the pics and organising :thumbs:

• Like 1