TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RUNNING OF THE PACK IT BEGGERS BELIEF

THAT A SO CALLED TERRIERMAN AND HUNT SUPPORTER WOULD CALL FOR

THE BOYCOT OF A HUNT TERRIER SHOW , THE CONWY VALLEY TAKE THE APPOINTMENT

OF ITS TERRIER JUDGES VERY SERIOUSLY THE JUDGES ON SUNDAY

MR NEIL STOBART 35+ YEARS EXPERIENCE NORTH EAST

MR BARRY WILD 45+ YEARS EXPERIENCE LANCS

MR GEORGE HARDY 45+ YEARS EXPERIENCE WALES

MR KEN GOULD 50+ YEARS EXPERIENCE EAST MIDDS

NO WORKING TERRIER JUDGE NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS UNDER HIS BELT CAN JUDGE A TERRIERS WORKING ABLITY IN A SHOW RING , ALL THEY CAN DO IS JUDGE ITS SUITIBILTY TO CARRY OUT THE TASK AND ON THE DAY

JUDGE THE TERRIERS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM, AND IN THEIR OPINION JUDGE TO THAT STANDED , IT IS THEIR AND ONLY THIER OPINION ON THE DAY , THE SPONCER OF THE CHAMPION BEST ENTERED TERRIER WAS RINGSIDE AND STATED ALL THE TERRIERS IN THERE COULD HAVE WON BUT WAS PLEASED WITH KEN GOULDS DESISION , IT SEEMS THE AUTHOR OF THIS THRED IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE OUT COME AND FEELS A LOT OF RESENMENT TOWARDS THE CONWY VALLEY , WE WILL BE RUNNING A SHOW NEXT YEAR PLEASE FIGHT THE URGE TO ATTEND ALL THE BEST :thumbs: GTE

• Like 7

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE CONWY VALLEY HUNT SUPPORTERS CLUB RUN THIS SHOW TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RUNNING OF THE PACK IT BEGGERS BELIEF THAT A SO CALLED TERRIERMAN AND HUNT SUPPORTER WOULD CALL FOR THE BOYCOT OF

Shows are for showing smart working type dogs not for dogs with no chins which seem to be paraded round these days, and half the dogs that go in the ring smashed up have only bin hole ended anyway, so

-- next year stay at home and send your donations through the post to any shows you would normally attend you dont seem to be a fan of them so dont go --- tony van load kettle is and as been well know

Posted Images

Guest earthdogfinder

THE CONWY VALLEY HUNT SUPPORTERS CLUB RUN THIS SHOW

NO WORKING TERRIER JUDGE NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARS UNDER HIS BELT CAN JUDGE A TERRIERS WORKING ABLITY IN A SHOW RING , ALL THEY CAN DO IS JUDGE ITS SUITIBILTY TO CARRY OUT THE TASK AND ON THE DAY

JUDGE THE TERRIERS PUT IN FRONT OF THEM, AND IN THEIR OPINION JUDGE TO THAT STANDED , IT IS THEIR AND ONLY THIER OPINION ON THE DAY , THE SPONCER OF THE CHAMPION BEST ENTERED TERRIER WAS RINGSIDE AND STATED ALL THE TERRIERS IN THERE COULD HAVE WON BUT WAS PLEASED WITH KEN GOULDS DESISION , IT SEEMS THE AUTHOR OF THIS THRED IS NOT HAPPY WITH THE OUT COME AND FEELS A LOT OF RESENMENT TOWARDS THE CONWY VALLEY , WE WILL BE RUNNING A SHOW NEXT YEAR PLEASE FIGHT THE URGE TO ATTEND ALL THE BEST :thumbs: GTE

I have no resentment at all regarding the conwy valley , BUT as i stated in my original thread relating to this it appeared that mr wild almost endlessly picked mr t kettle,s entries , and many many many terriermen whom attended stated mr wild is Not a terrierman and is mr t kettles best mate - coincidance ?, i dont think he should be judging working terriers at am far from alone in this thinking , in fact quite sometime ago he stated to someone whom i know who had a very well worked terrier - showing all the signs of hard work - while in the ring he said its people like you that give the show seen a bad name , well thats is absolutely terrible from a so called judge in a working terrier show !!

I have no resentment at all regarding the conwy valley , BUT as i stated in my original thread relating to this it appeared that mr wild almost endlessly picked mr t kettle,s entries , and many many many terriermen whom attended stated mr wild is Not a terrierman and is mr t kettles best mate - coincidance ?, i dont think he should be judging working terriers at am far from alone in this thinking , in fact quite sometime ago he stated to someone whom i know who had a very well worked terrier - showing all the signs of hard work - while in the ring he said its people like you that give the show seen a bad name , well thats is absolutely terrible from a so called judge in a working terrier show !!

WHY CALL FOR A BOYCOT BY ALL TERRIER MEN , if you do your home work a little you mite find you self :icon_redface: about a mr wild he is in his 60's now if you have concerns over

judging make it known on the day to any huntmember on the day they might even give you a bit of back ground on the people judging is barry wild a terrier man :yes: WERE NOT CRUFTS :thumbs:

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1
Guest earthdogfinder

WHY CALL FOR A BOYCOT BY ALL TERRIER MEN , if you do your home work a little you mite find you self :icon_redface: about a mr wild he is in his 60's now if you have concerns over

judging make it known on the day to any huntmember on the day they might even give you a bit of back ground on the people judging is barry wild a terrier man :yes: WERE NOT CRUFTS :thumbs:

Fairplay GTE , on this particular point we,ll have to agree to disagree , Mr Wild - may well have been a terrierman of sorts a very long time ago , but its not what Lancashire and Yorkshire folk tell me to date . I wish the conwy valley fox hounds/hunt all the best in the future and hope they continue on going for many decades to come !

I would like to add barry wild maybe not digging any

More but certain did a lot once over he use to dig a fair bit with dr I've heard some funny story's about him and his flitch ken Gould more a breeder of decent dogs some the main foundation of a lot of

Modern day blacks but without causing offence with only one arm digging seriously I struggle to believe it I have been told he was more of a nuisance getting in he way but fair play he use to try but results speak a thousand words and his dogs once over and still are doing the business I also hear he is on with breeding some more proper blacks to show the taffys a decent terrier Lol

Fairplay GTE , on this particular point we,ll have to agree to disagree , Mr Wild - may well have been a terrierman of sorts a very long time ago , but its not what Lancashire and Yorkshire folk tell me to date . I wish the conwy valley fox hounds/hunt all the best in the future and hope they continue on going for many decades to come !

DONT WISH US NOTHING PAL , JUST AS A MATTER OF INTEREST WHO DO YOU HUNT WITH

Guest earthdogfinder

I Hunt with myself and my mates .

I would like to add barry wild maybe not digging any

More but certain did a lot once over he use to dig a fair bit with dr I've heard some funny story's about him and his flitch ken Gould more a breeder of decent dogs some the main foundation of a lot of

Modern day blacks but without causing offence with only one arm digging seriously I struggle to believe it I have been told he was more of a nuisance getting in he way but fair play he use to try but results speak a thousand words and his dogs once over and still are doing the business I also hear he is on with breeding some more proper blacks to show the taffys a decent terrier Lol

THE ADMIRAL LORD NELSON ONLY HAD ONE ARM AND ONE EYE :hmm: GOULDY MORE TO THE OLD FELLA

THAN MANY WILL EVER KNOW ;)

Earth dog finder of you were so into working dogs why on earth are you getting so upset over a show everyone knows the craic with them and who they are full of but that's there choice that's there enjoyment they travel all over the country doing what they enjoy why slag them for it do as I do don't bother going I can't be fuoocked with them why waste time getting upset over it

AND LISTERN TO HEARSAY ABOUT OLD FELLAS AT RINGSIDES , NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

WILDY GOULD HARDY AND CO LIVED IN AN ERA YOU CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT WHEN DIGGING WAS DIGGING , YOU HAVE UPSET A LOT OF HARDWORKING PEOPLE BY YOUR COMMENTS , BUT EH YOUR A TERRIERMAN

WHAT THE FOOOOOK EH

AND LISTERN TO HEARSAY ABOUT OLD FELLAS AT RINGSIDES , NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER

WILDY GOULD HARDY AND CO LIVED IN AN ERA YOU CAN ONLY DREAM ABOUT WHEN DIGGING WAS DIGGING , YOU HAVE UPSET A LOT OF HARDWORKING PEOPLE BY YOUR COMMENTS , BUT EH YOUR A TERRIERMAN

WHAT THE FOOOOOK EH

not just a terrierman if he counts himself in his opening statement but a true terrierman "whatever one of those is"

Guest earthdogfinder

Earth dog finder of you were so into working dogs why on earth are you getting so upset over a show everyone knows the craic with them and who they are full of but that's there choice that's there enjoyment they travel all over the country doing what they enjoy why slag them for it do as I do don't bother going I can't be fuoocked with them why waste time getting upset over it

Quite often hunt i just go to support the hunts or the working terrier shows sometimes i take dogs sometimes i dont , often like you say just going for the crack , but probably no more now

ANY ONE IS ALLOWED THERE OPINION NO PROBLEM IN THAT NOT EVERY ONE AGREES

WITH TERRIER SHOW JUDGES NO PROBLEM THERE EITHER , SOME ARE BETTER THAN

OTHERS , THE PEOPLE AT THE CONWY JUST TRY THEIR BEST TO PUT ON A SHOW

FOR PEOPLE TO ENJOY AND RAISE A BIT FOR THE HOUNDS SIMPLE AS THAT

THEIRS NO HIDDEN AGENDA NO SCAMS JUST A HUNT SHOW FOR HUNTING

PEOPLE :thumbs:

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1