Those who wish to ring me

Hi, I am unable to answer my mobile at the moment, but if you leave a message, the News of the World will email it to me.

My mates just asked me what ring tone do I have.

I answered " Never really looked but probably a light brown"

Wife returned from a shoping trip today and told me she had been into a furniture shop and seen a three piece suite that she had got her eye on.

I told her I had no problem with that and told her to keep her eye on it as one things for sure she wouldnt get her arse on it.

Edited by Caprelous

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think some one needs to do a bit more stalking, cos he ain't going to make it as a comedian. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Well someones got to try to be light hearted and try to create a smile on here with all this back biting on other posts, I must get a thumbs up for that at least

Everyone knows if witt was shit I would be constipated :feck:

Still I at least try :whistling:

Edited by Caprelous

Think some one needs to do a bit more stalking, cos he ain't going to make it as a comedian. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Well someones got to try to be light hearted and try to create a smile on here with all this back biting on other posts, I must get a thumbs up for that at least

Back biting.....best to leave that to others.

On the joke front. If the groan factor out does the smile. They tend to loose their purpose.

On the joke front. If the groan factor out does the smile. They tend to loose their purpose.

You should know Magdon They dont come less funny than you unless laughing at you rather than with you is included. But even that is getting stale now.

You should know Magdon They dont come less funny than you unless laughing at you rather than with you is included. But even that is getting stale now.

Ah, you love me really. That's why you can't stay away. :laugh:

Always coming from a higher moral ground then anybody, yet never a photo, story or anything personal or constructive came from him.

And he was a stalker alright, of me, on every forum I can spot him a mile off.

New member, first post, one of my videos within hours of joining.

Not as bright as he thought eh.

Probably not his real life character at all, only when behind a keyboard.

Now he's gone bet the other one pipes up again, another alias I fear.

Always coming from a higher moral ground then anybody, yet never a photo, story or anything personal or constructive came from him.

And he was a stalker alright, of me, on every forum I can spot him a mile off.

New member, first post, one of my videos within hours of joining.

Not as bright as he thought eh.

Probably not his real life character at all, only when behind a keyboard.

Now he's gone bet the other one pipes up again, another alias I fear.

I just find it amusing how hundreds of folk get wound up by him, hes like a salmon fisher casting a fly and they all snap at his fly instead of being the wise old fish letting it drift downstream, I had you down as the non hungry wise type but no you went for the bait :whistling::tongue2:

Me I just take the piss out of him and let the fly pass me by :D

Harry next time you register and come on can you go by the name of J.R.Hartley as some of them then could read your book mate and i can clod you a few worms and a scattering of casters and maggots. :feck: bye the way the extended upright finger is so you can carousel on it you crack me you do pal you get them all going no matter which forum you go on ,your as welcome as a dose of crabs or is that lobsters and as warming as a fart in a pair of long johns: :whistling::bye:

Edited by Caprelous

[You see John Harry or should we call him by his real name Mr Sutton from the Hitchin area. Met his match when he tried to take on the working classes through or Vimmy. Now he has crawl back to utter his pish from the side lines again. He has no pictures because they would be of him at the wrong side of a fence at anti hunt protests and he is a big name in the ANTI hunt world a very clever anti and his job is to infiltrate deerstalking and bring it down. With regards STU he is just an old man who had a chip on his shoulders because it took him 30 outing to get his lev 2 and this was after him saying he was a 50 deer a year man. Key board warriors i have shat em :thumbdown:

[You see John Harry or should we call him by his real name Mr Sutton from the Hitchin area. Met his match when he tried to take on the working classes through or Vimmy. Now he has crawl back to utter his pish from the side lines again. He has no pictures because they would be of him at the wrong side of a fence at anti hunt protests and he is a big name in the ANTI hunt world a very clever anti and his job is to infiltrate deerstalking and bring it down. With regards STU he is just an old man who had a chip on his shoulders because it took him 30 outing to get his lev 2 and this was after him saying he was a 50 deer a year man. Key board warriors i have shat em :thumbdown:

:thumbdown:

Edited by Caprelous

I see your nose is elongating again Pinocchio David, know one on here believes liars least of all yourself, I heard you couldnt lie straight in bed, :tongue2: but as regard accumalating high seats your a world champion.

Anyway I sooner be an old man with plenty of deer under my belt rather than a fat driving instructor from Glasgow who cant stop getting pies down his neck.

Catch you later Bunter :kiss: :feck:

You certainly have a Mouth on you you do, I dont know which is the biggest your gob or Dartmouth :whistling:

You just cant help having a go, I can only put it down to you being peeved at all the stalking i have, I have even got some more Free with your mate Andrew, now knowing and the fact that you have little I can understand how that will really upset you , :whistling: Bye the way thats the guy who you reckon hates me and had to accompany me on those alleged 30 stalks just thought I would tell you that so it will raise your blood pressure :tongue2: : :feck:

Have you got anymore porkies for us I will be honest which is more than i can say for yourself , They are better than my jokes, even Harry/ Sutton as you seem to think his name is agrees with you there that my jokes are crap. :D

Edited by Caprelous