diving bottle forsale £40 ( backup forsale jue to messer :( )

LAST OFFER! first person to pay me £30 tonight and either pick up or sort own couryer out can have it

i really doubt youd find a pritty new bottle still in test anywhere for this price ;)

sold il have it £30 thanks

hi co op internet only takes a few hours,

hi money transfared in your account in two hours or less,please send full ,name an address,ph number for courier,pick up mon ,ok? inbox full

top man thanks please pack really well,do you know weight,how many litres?,will confirm delivery,cheers

hi courier confirmed for monday pickup,thanks

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol ok mate whatever i was txting you to find out if you wanted it or not as had other people wanting it and you were just messin me about!! p.s. why would i rip anyone off?? no reason to and also i

their wasn no messing on my part i said was away at gloucester and i was mediating with a mate who was buying it there was mix up with no gauge and whip. but i finally decided to let it go due to you practicly begging me to buy it for the reduced price of £30.00 as you were desperate for cash. i have your text mssgs to prove it

alarm bells were ringing about paying and not receiving the cylinder. not saying it was not legit because i dont know you and i dont judge who i dont know. just didnt sound good thats all.

cheerss kev.

their wasn no messing on my part i said was away at gloucester and i was mediating with a mate who was buying it there was mix up with no gauge and whip. but i finally decided to let it go due to you practicly begging me ( ERM NO YOUR A F'N MESSER WHO CAN'T READ FOR SHT I WANT IT THEN DOES IT HAVE GAGE N WHIP WHEN IT SAYS IT DOESNT IN ADD! ) alarm bells were ringing about paying and not receiving the cylinder. not saying it was not legit because i dont know you and i dont judge who i dont know. just didnt sound good thats all.

cheerss kev.

lol ok mate whatever i was txting you to find out if you wanted it or not as had other people wanting it and you were just messin me about!!

p.s. why would i rip anyone off?? no reason to and also i live doors away from the owner of this site and he knows me so do you think i'd get away with it? NO!!

ar*ewhole! dont make alligations of someone when you dont know them! and i also sold a brand new AA s510 on here for £500+ bloke payed me i posted he recieved and also commented saying how mint it was etc as well as my other things iv bought n sold!

you always get messers on sites id suggest you read add clearly in full next time before messing people about!..

paul

Edited by madmacca
  • Like 1