Pure SALUKI PUPS For Sale

PURE BRED SALUKI PUPS FROM "CRUISE" LINE. BOTH PARENTS ARE EXCELLENT WORKING DOGS, PUPS BROUGHT UP AROUND OTHER DOGS AND SHOULD MAKE EXCELLENT WORKERS WITH THE RIGHT TRAINING. 1 DOG, 4 BITCHES AVAILABLE. PUPS TO BE KC ACTIVITY REGISTERED, WORMED FORTNIGHTLY AND WILL HAVE FIRST VACCINATION BEFORE LEAVING US. PUPS WILL BE READY 9TH JULY 2011(SAME WEEKEND AS RABY CASTLE GAME FAIR 2 MILE UP THE ROAD FROM ME). DEPOSITS TAKEN NOW. MAIL ME ON HERE, TEXT OR RING 07833314448 FOR DETAILS. ONLY ENQUIRE IF YOU HAVE A GOOD KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF SALUKIS. GOOD HOMES ESSENTIAL.

post-25055-0-58282800-1309720506_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

went to see these pups yesterday and they are all crackin little pups with good feathering startin to show. They look well looked after. Breeders are spot on but ask a lot of questions. Just got to convince my other half now.

went to see these pups yesterday and they are all crackin little pups with good feathering startin to show. They look well looked after. Breeders are spot on but ask a lot of questions. Just got to convince my other half now.

He may asks alot of questions mate, it's because some of us care where our pups go to and don't breed for the money like some folk out there.

It looks like a cracking even litter, hope they all go to good working homes

Cheers Mally. As you say i ask a lot of questions because i want them to go to good homes. Too many salukis end up in rescue centres due to the fact people get them without doing there homework on them. Salukis are like marmite, you either love em or hate em. Me personally i love them and i want these pups to have a good life. When i speek to potential new owners and describe there potential bad points i may come across as if im trying to put them off but im not i just want them to understand salukis. Me personnally i think they have more good points than bad, some may disagree but thats just my opinion. Not all salukis are the same and most people who criticise them have never owned one.

Cheers Mally. As you say i ask a lot of questions because i want them to go to good homes. Too many salukis end up in rescue centres due to the fact people get them without doing there homework on them. Salukis are like marmite, you either love em or hate em. Me personally i love them and i want these pups to have a good life. When i speek to potential new owners and describe there potential bad points i may come across as if im trying to put them off but im not i just want them to understand salukis. Me personnally i think they have more good points than bad, some may disagree but thats just my opinion. Not all salukis are the same and most people who criticise them have never owned one.

:notworthy: shame more dont act with the same integrity as your good self, best of luck with the litter, they look strong un's :thumbs:

Good man :thumbs:

Pups are £350. No offers! They have been wormed the last 2 days and are going to be wormed again today. They had their 1st inoculation on thursday, all but 1 were given a clean bill of health. The one that wasnt has a very very faint heart murmor what the vet said is nothing to much to worry about as its quite common and most grow out of it, she wants to see it again in 3 weeks when the 2nd inoculation is due. The pup that has the murmor was sold but she wont be leaving us until at least 3 weeks to be on the safe side. Ive informed the guy and asked him to choose another. The rest of the pups are ready to leave from today.

• Like 1

A very responsible owner , breeder. Credit were credits due , kc salukis have rapidly lost there holding price , same as many kc breeds , probably due to reccesion , more so to salukis as a lot coursing men ect prefer the coursing bred Saluki hybrid lurcher , and you can pick up kc salukis for peanuts. Myself would pay the extra such as this litter , well reared , responsible owners , best possible start , as I said credit were its due. Good luck with the sales .