Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair August 13th 14th

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Honour of a Great Terrierman and genuine bloke This will be awarded to the best entered terrier at the Game fair on Saturday   Steve Judging at last Year Game Fair

Entries for the Simulated coursing Sat/Sun will be taken from 10.30am 32 dog stake only so to avoid dissapointment please arrive early

thanks to mr john o shay for judging the champion of champion lurchers

Posted Images

I would like to say a huge thank You to everyone for coming to the Heart of Wales :notworthy: ,and getting involved in all the activities :toast: , and making this Year show on both Days a huge sucess,I cant thank everyone involved enough as Your hard work help this event grow each Year.I would also like to thank the trade stands who have been involved since the disasterous monsoon soaked first three years,and have stuck by the idea glad to see you have finally had a couple of fruitive years thank You for believing.

Already in the pipeline for 2012 I have booked the fantastic Falconer and Tropical inc,and we have been approached by a clay pidgeon shooting firm.

thanks for a great day on sunday we realy enjoyed it and im so proud of murphy getting to the last 4 in the champions final i got told off on the way home cos i took a wrong turn and got us lost odear didnt get back till 10oclock see you all soon alb malc lee and the mob

Thanks to Al and Anne for another fantastic show and cath kelly and mike for the coursing, showing and racing.

Was great to catch up with everyone again and we are dead proud of our little princess for running her socks off! Am i right in thinking this is the first year the under has beat the over?

See everyone again in the October show.....counting down already

Amanda x

Thanks to Al and Anne for another fantastic show and cath kelly and mike for the coursing, showing and racing.

Was great to catch up with everyone again and we are dead proud of our little princess for running her socks off! Am i right in thinking this is the first year the under has beat the over?

See everyone again in the October show.....counting down already

Amanda x

fair play,that is one fast little bitch you have. And well trained too! :thumbs:

had a cracking weekend again . good to see all the mates and meet a few new ones . a big thanks to 120-2 also . the nut nut is being tried out as i type . lol . see you next year . thanks to alun cath mike and kelly for the hard work as always . diesel cant wait to have a go in coursing next year , but hes the turning circle of a eddie stobbart trailer . haha .

It is so good to see a real working dog show coming of age: just wish I could have been there. I remember the first one, and it rained... a lot :D and people were wondering if the show would ever get off the ground. By the looks of the photos things have changed a fair bit: well done Alan and co. for sticking in there and having faith in your show. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: