Another video

FOR THE BENIFIT OF BARRY J, THE SHOT TAKEN IN THIS FILM WAS NOT SAFE, TAKEN (PROBABLY) WITH AN ILLEGAL CALIBRE ON LAND WHERE WE HAD NO AUTHORITY TO SHOOT. ALSO THE VIDEO SHOWS GROSS MAL-PRACTICE.

BUT BECAUSE I AM A BIG DYSLEXIC LIAR YOU CAN IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE.

davo.jpg

Edited by john robbo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lets put it like this. Robbo puts a video on here for others to enjoy and comment on but instead gets slagged off for it. Now is that because he is not liked, or are others jelouse of the fact th

Was it you who asked about the legalities of one of your offspring going stalking alone at 17? Funny, as I would have thought firearms law was the first thing you were sure about when you leave the h

Then maybe you should try some H or otherwise :whistling: It may smooth and ease some of the excretia you seem to try to spread especially in some of your posts :tongue2:

Would you consider your self illiterate or just dyslexic ?

Heres the definition for illiterate;

a. Unable to read and write.

b. Having little or no formal education.

a. Marked by inferiority to an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature.

b. Violating prescribed standards of speech or writing.

An illiterate or dyslexic person might write;

FOR THE BENIFIT OF BARRY J, THE SHOT TAKEN IN THIS FILM WAS NOT SAFE, TAKEN (PROBABLEY) WITH AN ILLEGAL CALIBRE ON LAND WHERE WE HAD NO AUTOURITY TO SHOOT. ALSO THE VIDEO SHOWS GROSS MAL-PRACTICE.

BUT BECAUSE I AM A BIG LIAR YOU CAN IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Ceep thum cumiinng

it must be 1 as i cant read it. :feck:

there are many on here who are 1 or the other again you have shown that you have no respect for others or their feelings.

and neither makes me a bad person or a liar.

IT IS NOW SORTED I THINK, LET ME KNOW IF IT'S SPELT WRONG.

Edited by john robbo

Another client and another buck tonight.

This one was for £'s

FOR THE BENIFIT OF BARRY J, THE SHOT TAKEN IN THIS FILM WAS NOT SAFE, TAKEN (PROBABLY) WITH AN ILLEGAL CALIBRE ON LAND WHERE WE HAD NO AUTHORITY TO SHOOT. ALSO THE VIDEO SHOWS GROSS MAL-PRACTICE.

BUT BECAUSE I AM A BIG DYSLEXIC LIAR YOU CAN IGNORE ANY OF THE ABOVE.

Another great stalk captured on film tonight.

28062011764.jpg

Has the first guy shot much deer or was this his first. How long were you going to leave it before you said "If you dont take that now Dave i'm going to shoot it f*****g for you!!"......... :laugh:

:thumbs:

Has the first guy shot much deer or was this his first. How long were you going to leave it before you said "If you dont take that now Dave i'm going to shoot it f*****g for you!!"......... :laugh:

yes he shoots about 30 roe a year and has been stalking 20 years.

he was down on holiday and using my rifle so wasn't to familar with it.

it didn't matter how long the buck was settled better to be safe and sure :thumbs: .

Edited by john robbo

yes he shoots about 30 roe a year and has been stalking 20 years.

he was down on holiday and using my rifle so wasn't to familar with it.

it didn't matter how long the buck was settled better to be safe and sure :thumbs: .

:thumbs: Would never have thought that he was that experienced. Must have been the rifle as you say...... :thumbs:

Caprelous that works for me can you get a tube for me to use.

:laugh:

he seems to think we are on speaking terms??

and now if he knows my last client he can ask him face to face about his stalk and my professionalism then get the feck off my case.

Just a looser I think who is loosing any credibility on here fast. :thumbdown:

thanks everybody for your support on-line and off.

regards John :thumbs: