Another video

This thread as you call it is hotting up now. Anyone would think you fellows did not like each other. Anyway if I can be of any help please let me know as I work in the city and have an interest in this type of thing.

What exactly do you have an interest in and how does working in the city have any relevance to your offer? Or have I missed something?

Thats good to hear. Sorry the last bit was not directed at you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lets put it like this. Robbo puts a video on here for others to enjoy and comment on but instead gets slagged off for it. Now is that because he is not liked, or are others jelouse of the fact th

Was it you who asked about the legalities of one of your offspring going stalking alone at 17? Funny, as I would have thought firearms law was the first thing you were sure about when you leave the h

Then maybe you should try some H or otherwise :whistling: It may smooth and ease some of the excretia you seem to try to spread especially in some of your posts :tongue2:

Snuff its a shame my posts end up going down the pan.

As you can see there are many people who don't know me or have never had contact with me are getting sick of one or two indivduals trying pick fault all the time and on a repetative theme even though being proved time and again they are wrong.

Like I need a H+S officer, and who are they to think they have the experience to tell me differently.

They see only through my lens and were not there so how can they comment and be so sure of their facts?

Who knows when I see you up here I maybe able to teach you all my bad habits eh?

Shooting for well over 20 years (nearly daily) without incident.

I'm sure they will comment again on this very post and quote it and pick it to bits.

Maybe on spelling or grammar or something else.

Or even guess my salary and my tax bill?

Who knows?

But as the topic is heading now they should read all the posts and if they are as clever as they think, stop being petty and say something constructive for once or start their own topic.

When they do it gets 2 or 3 posts and a couple of dozen veiws, so they trash mine to get the attention they seek.

See you later this year and hope you enjoy your time with stu. :victory:

John

You really should take up playing the violin. :cray: :cray: :cray:

Ah now that is where I could help.

As you can see there are many people who don't know me or have never had contact with me are getting sick of one or two indivduals trying pick fault all the time and on a repetative theme even this very post and quote it though being proved time and again they are wrong.

Like I need a H+S officer, and who are they to think they have the experience to tell me differently.

They see only through my lens and were not there so how can they comment and be so sure of their facts?

Who knows when I see you up here I maybe able to teach you all my bad habits eh?

I'm sure they will comment again on this very post and quote it and pick it to bits.

Who knows?

But as the topic is heading now they should read all the posts and if they are as clever as they think, stop being petty and say something constructive for once or start their own topic.

When they do it gets 2 or 3 posts and a couple of dozen veiws, so they trash mine to get the attention they seek.

John

predicatble as ever.

And that would be a first for me swapping violin lessons for stalking. LOL how would i declare that on my tax return?

As you can see there are many people who don't know me or have never had contact with me are getting sick of one or two indivduals trying pick fault all the time and on a repetative theme even this very post and quote it though being proved time and again they are wrong.

Who knows?

John

predicatble as ever.

And that would be a first for me swapping violin lessons for stalking. LOL how would i declare that on my tax return?

Well I dont know that depends if you are in VAT or not. I believe if you swap invoices for the same amount showing the VAT its fine.

As you can see there are many people who don't know me or have never had contact with me are getting sick of one or two indivduals trying pick fault all the time and on a repetative theme even though being proved time and again they are wrong.

Who knows?

John

Is there no end to your talents? City worker, pilot, tax consultant, violin teacher. How are you regarding alternative therapies? I have a bit of a trick knee that could do with some acupuncture.

Who knows?

John

Is there no end to your talents? City worker, pilot, tax consultant, violin teacher. How are you regarding alternative therapies? I have a bit of a trick knee that could do with some acupuncture.

No you have misunderstood. I work in the city and I can fly but I am not a tax consultant and its my chum who plays the violin. I am just not very good at that sort of thing and can not hold a note to save my life. Are you into your music Magdon?

On the alternative therapies I seem to remember thinking about someone who had been hurt in a car crash and they got better so I may be able to try some absent healing if it would help? Which knee is it?

Ha he jumped the gun by 1 minute there snuff. :whistling:

:icon_redface:

if your mate comes up as well I have a colleage who can take 1 out. (he's the safe one).

but you will need to double the deposit.

If you could furnish me with your bank details by private message I will pay the deposit now.

Many thanks By the way I have many talents but music is not one of them. Father used to say I sounded like a cat in a mangle.

No you have misunderstood. I work in the city and I can fly but I am not a tax consultant and its my chum who plays the violin. I am just not very good at that sort of thing and can not hold a note to save my life. Are you into your music Magdon?

On the alternative therapies I seem to remember thinking about someone who had been hurt in a car crash and they got better so I may be able to try some absent healing if it would help? Which knee is it?

Misunderstood, yes.

Into music? Not in the least. Most of it sounds little more than a pack of dogs howling with some guy thumping on an old bass drum to me. Worst of the bunch is the caterwauling that bloody bagpipes make.

As for the trick knee it depend on the weather.

You know what I think?.....your full of shit and so is your buddy "Mogadon" or whatever he calls himself ;)

Oh well ! :whistling:

If its all right with you. I'll consider your views with the same attitude and in the same manner in which they were offered.

Yep, just as I thought :yes:

You know what I think?.....your full of shit and so is your buddy "Mogadon" or whatever he calls himself ;)

Oh well ! :whistling:

If its all right with you. I'll consider your views with the same attitude and in the same manner in which they were offered.

Yep, just as I thought :yes:

My word its hotting up now, if we were not all such jolly good chums I think Magdon would be in for a bunch of fives. Ha Ha

Ha he jumped the gun by 1 minute there snuff. :whistling:

:icon_redface:

if your mate comes up as well I have a colleage who can take 1 out. (he's the safe one).

but you will need to double the deposit.

If you could furnish me with your bank details by private message I will pay the deposit now.

Many thanks By the way I have many talents but music is not one of them. Father used to say I sounded like a cat in a mangle.

Sent by direct transfer for 2 places.

Misunderstood, yes.

Into music? Not in the least. Most of it sounds little more than a pack of dogs howling with some guy thumping on an old bass drum to me. Worst of the bunch is the caterwauling that bloody bagpipes make.

As for the trick knee it depend on the weather.

Ok well I will try to send some healing thoughts to you but it all depends on the tides and moon or something like that so if it works let me know.