Another video

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lets put it like this. Robbo puts a video on here for others to enjoy and comment on but instead gets slagged off for it. Now is that because he is not liked, or are others jelouse of the fact th

Was it you who asked about the legalities of one of your offspring going stalking alone at 17? Funny, as I would have thought firearms law was the first thing you were sure about when you leave the h

Then maybe you should try some H or otherwise :whistling: It may smooth and ease some of the excretia you seem to try to spread especially in some of your posts :tongue2:

Having looked at this conversation from start to finish I note that the banter can get a little brisk. I do hope my small interjection will not draw such heated debate.

Snuff

You're quite save Snuff.[spelling]

Too many on here with a view thats neither helpful or backed up with an informative post .You may be an A1 sort of chap but you dont do yoursef any favours pulling others apart on trivia .

Any such claims depend upon which side of the fence you stand.

Or whether you're content to do as some are and sit on the fence and lob the splinters dug out of their arse cheeks at those that have pitched their tent on one side or the other. As for doing oneself favours, name calling hardly puts one at the head of the line when favours are being handed out. That some simply cant help themselves is no excuse. IMO

Having looked at this conversation from start to finish I note that the banter can get a little brisk. I do hope my small interjection will not draw such heated debate.

Snuff

Ooopps! Should have been "safe". Ha!

But I'm sure he'll get my drift.

I'll get the hang of theis typing lark one day LOL

Edited by Magdon

Snuff

Ooopps! Should have be "safe". Ha!

Magdon, I must say that your a bit of a wag when it comes to the replying lark. I do hope its all a little tongue in cheek.

Snuff

Magdon, I must say that your a bit of a wag when it comes to the replying lark. I do hope its all a little tongue in cheek.

Wag... one can but try.

I've always felt it best to have ones tongue firmly in ones in cheek. Rather than have ones to lips on some elses butt.

Both might cause one to mumble, but the former leave a far better taste in ones mouth when you decide to call it quits. :D

Snuff

Wag... one can but try.

I've always felt it best to have ones tongue firmly in ones in cheek. Rather than have ones to lips on some elses butt.

Both might cause one to mumble, but the former leave a far better taste in ones mouth when you decide to call it quits. :D

Quite so

Wow nobhead eh....................

how many nobheads (and its Knobhead by the way)do you know that owns and runs a £100m company?

OK you may be a parasite on society i dont know what you do?

All i ask is for John to keep it safe.

For the record i shoot about a 100 deer a year but i dont video any of them and before you ask safety comes first.

Was it you who asked about the legalities of one of your offspring going stalking alone at 17?

Funny, as I would have thought firearms law was the first thing you were sure about when you leave the house with a rifle of any description......and why ask on here?...with a £100 million a year company, personally I would get one of the lawyers that nearly every company of that size must retain to clarify the situation...just to be safe of course (as you seem big on safety)

You know what I think?.....your full of shit and so is your buddy "Mogadon" or whatever he calls himself ;)

• Like 2

You know what I think?.....your full of shit and so is your buddy "Mogadon" or whatever he calls himself ;)

Oh well ! :whistling:

If its all right with you. I'll consider your views with the same attitude and in the same manner in which they were offered.

Edited by Magdon

Wow nobhead eh....................

how many nobheads (and its Knobhead by the way)do you know that owns and runs a £100m company?

OK you may be a parasite on society i dont know what you do?

All i ask is for John to keep it safe.

For the record i shoot about a 100 deer a year but i dont video any of them and before you ask safety comes first.

Was it you who asked about the legalities of one of your offspring going stalking alone at 17?

Funny, as I would have thought firearms law was the first thing you were sure about when you leave the house with a rifle of any description......and why ask on here?...with a £100 million a year company, personally I would get one of the lawyers that nearly every company of that size must retain to clarify the situation...just to be safe of course (as you seem big on safety)

I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head!

with a 100m company to run I am also surprised you have the time to piss around on here picking faults with what people are posting

This thread as you call it is hotting up now. Anyone would think you fellows did not like each other. Anyway if I can be of any help please let me know as I work in the city and have an interest in this type of thing.

Could someone explain to me what is wrong with the footage in these two film clips. I have had a look at some of Johns videos and as a beginner I would like to learn what's wrong with this type of shooting?

A am going to book with John and Stu and would like to know what I to expect.

I put this question to BarryJ as he seems to know what hes looking for.

Snuff its a shame my posts end up going down the pan.

As you can see there are many people who don't know me or have never had contact with me are getting sick of one or two indivduals trying pick fault all the time and on a repetative theme even though being proved time and again they are wrong.

Like I need a H+S officer, and who are they to think they have the experience to tell me differently.

They see only through my lens and were not there so how can they comment and be so sure of their facts?

Who knows when I see you up here I maybe able to teach you all my bad habits eh?

Shooting for well over 20 years (nearly daily) without incident.

I'm sure they will comment again on this very post and quote it and pick it to bits.

Maybe on spelling or grammar or something else.

Or even guess my salary and my tax bill?

Who knows?

But as the topic is heading now they should read all the posts and if they are as clever as they think, stop being petty and say something constructive for once or start their own topic.

When they do it gets 2 or 3 posts and a couple of dozen veiws, so they trash mine to get the attention they seek.

See you later this year and hope you enjoy your time with stu. :victory:

This thread as you call it is hotting up now. Anyone would think you fellows did not like each other. Anyway if I can be of any help please let me know as I work in the city and have an interest in this type of thing.

I can only speak for myself and say the like/dislike aspect that you have alluded too has never clouded into my views.

What exactly do you have an interest in and how does working in the city have any relevance to your offer? Or have I missed something?

Snuff its a shame my posts end up going down the pan.

As you can see there are many people who don't know me or have never had contact with me are getting sick of one or two indivduals trying pick fault all the time and on a repetative theme even though being proved time and again they are wrong.

Like I need a H+S officer, and who are they to think they have the experience to tell me differently.

They see only through my lens and were not there so how can they comment and be so sure of their facts?

Who knows when I see you up here I maybe able to teach you all my bad habits eh?

Shooting for well over 20 years (nearly daily) without incident.

I'm sure they will comment again on this very post and quote it and pick it to bits.

Maybe on spelling or grammar or something else.

Or even guess my salary and my tax bill?

Who knows?

But as the topic is heading now they should read all the posts and if they are as clever as they think, stop being petty and say something constructive for once or start their own topic.

When they do it gets 2 or 3 posts and a couple of dozen veiws, so they trash mine to get the attention they seek.

See you later this year and hope you enjoy your time with stu. :victory:

John

You really should take up playing the violin. :cray: :cray: :cray: