• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why is it shitting golden nuggets lol lol

most pie dogs jack and there aint been any smithfield collies for 50 year so for that i will not be buying the pup from you .... and by the photo's you have sent me it is bow legged and looks like its

you obviously dont know yer arse fae yer elbow cheif   dog in the pic wae the cub aint teds, never has been teds an never will be teds, an is no way whatsoever related to any of teds dogs   thats

Posted Images

check previous posts i dont have a dog at the mo due to work see the little black pocket rocket i had to get rid of boiled my piss getting rid of him donated before for some reason it has been stopping me from re-newing the membership mr j.darcy has had messages from me regarding my donating so sry if it seems im hijacking your thread! p.s anybody want to buy a caravan or leather suite :whistling:

Edited by whippetlad1976

£5000 for a pup? :blink:

i once remember another member posting pics of another members family and kids and what happened to them......classed asa pervert are you a pervert dymented :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Im sorry Tedd did i upset you posting your legend off a cub killer

you obviously dont know yer arse fae yer elbow cheif :blink:

dog in the pic wae the cub aint teds, never has been teds an never will be teds, an is no way whatsoever related to any of teds dogs

thats what happens when ye jump to assumptions, ye make a complete wanker of yeaself :laugh:

dae yaself a favour an do the manly thing an pm a mod an ask them to remove the link to his kids pics ffs.....

• Like 3
Guest joball

ted bull shit strain :thumbs:

hey up another fence hopper you still arguing with yourself mate which alias this time lol

you stupid c**t ted that aint me i sent you a pm the otherday :doh: this is the only account i have :thumbs:

Guest joball

ted bull shit strain :thumbs:

hey up another fence hopper you still arguing with yourself mate which alias this time lol

well you know when you know,and your full of mad dog bull s h i t :thumbs:

fencehopper been busted :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

wrong agian soft lad :doh: