• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why is it shitting golden nuggets lol lol

most pie dogs jack and there aint been any smithfield collies for 50 year so for that i will not be buying the pup from you .... and by the photo's you have sent me it is bow legged and looks like its

you obviously dont know yer arse fae yer elbow cheif   dog in the pic wae the cub aint teds, never has been teds an never will be teds, an is no way whatsoever related to any of teds dogs   thats

Posted Images

my tedwater pup, 6 weeks old

post-35197-0-50246600-1309121636_thumb.jpg

:thumbs:

and whats so good to demand such a price then ?

fook knows mate, i was gifted mine, said he only gonna charge the mugs mega bucks :blink:

oh lol you`d have to be a mug to take 1 then a suppose lol lol :laugh:

no silly comments mate :thumbdown: :thumbdown: always one aint there :thumbs:

if its worth 500 mine must be worth a grand lol

these aint your standard running dogs mate.......LEGENDS

hows that then ?

try one and see :thumbs:

got enough dogs at minute so go on then how they bred an what makes them so superior to demand such an high price ?

the best of bull xes crossed with the best of collie xes smithfield lines....create legends trialed and tested

most pie dogs jack and there aint been any smithfield collies for 50 year so for that i will not be buying the pup from you .... and by the photo's you have sent me it is bow legged and looks like its got rickets :thumbs:

good luck with the sale

:blink: :blink: :blink: lying to make mates i see :thumbdown:

i don't need to lie i would suggest you dont send them pics to anyone else that pup is a disgrace :wallbash:

and why have you sent me a pic of a bull x running away from a fox for :blink: i hope thats not the sire :blink:

Guest no1 jacker

ted bull shit strain :thumbs:

hey up another fence hopper you still arguing with yourself mate which alias this time lol

well you know when you know,and your full of mad dog bull s h i t :thumbs:

no silly comments mate :thumbdown: :thumbdown: always one aint there :thumbs:

if its worth 500 mine must be worth a grand lol

these aint your standard running dogs mate.......LEGENDS

hows that then ?

try one and see :thumbs:

got enough dogs at minute so go on then how they bred an what makes them so superior to demand such an high price ?

the best of bull xes crossed with the best of collie xes smithfield lines....create legends trialed and tested

most pie dogs jack and there aint been any smithfield collies for 50 year so for that i will not be buying the pup from you .... and by the photo's you have sent me it is bow legged and looks like its got rickets :thumbs:

good luck with the sale

:blink: :blink: :blink: lying to make mates i see :thumbdown:

i don't need to lie i would suggest you dont send them pics to anyone else that pup is a disgrace :wallbash:

and why have you sent me a pic of a bull x running away from a fox for :blink: i hope thats not the sire :blink:

just being childish mate why do folk always ruin threads o here...if you dont like what your reading dont reply (even thou it was posted on a open forum for all to see and have there own opinion on)

ted bull shit strain :thumbs:

hey up another fence hopper you still arguing with yourself mate which alias this time lol

well you know when you know,and your full of mad dog bull s h i t :thumbs:

fencehopper been busted :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Guest no1 jacker

teddd you sent me pics of a pup i was interested in then you told me the breeding and the poor state of the pup and ted ffs clean them kennels its knee deep in sh1t :thumbs:

put the pics up,let everyone see how peddles kennel there tedwater dogs :toast:

teddd you sent me pics of a pup i was interested in then you told me the breeding and the poor state of the pup and ted ffs clean them kennels its knee deep in sh1t :thumbs:

put the pics up,let everyone see how peddles kennel there tedwater dogs :toast:

how does NO sound they are not my pics so have no right to