Sign in to follow this  
Teddd

tedwater pup

pup for sale..sire 5/8,3/8 bull grey...dam collie whippet grey....the pups a legend in the making :thumbs: serious bidders only please,pups fawn rough coated wormed up to date etc...500 pounds no offers :thumbs: (location up north)

pup for sale..sire 5/8,3/8 bull grey...dam collie whippet grey....the pups a legend in the making :thumbs: serious bidders only please,pups fawn rough coated wormed up to date etc...500 pounds no offers :thumbs: (location up north)

alright mate can you send me pics to my mobile (pm'd my number)

heard good stuff about this tedwater mutts..... :thumbs:

pics on there way mate...i can email you some aswell if you want...few of the parents doing what they do best :thumbs:

does the dog come with a superdog cape?

what you thought you knew wasnt the know,and what ye dont know you would like to know...if ye know what i mean :thumbs:

pics on there way mate...i can email you some aswell if you want...few of the parents doing what they do best :thumbs:

cheers mate send them too ....... jeffburrel@hotmail.com :thumbs:

cheers mate send them too ....... jeffburrel@hotmail.com :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

your a nice c**t you ted,gets a free pup of x38,then sales on :thumbdown:

what you mean these are my own lining...hench the tedwater name i sorted a few other lads on here aswell dotty doo,bullxryno and hedz31 came and took his 1st ever dog of me aswell.....said he liked to talk a good dog thought it was time he tried the real deal :thumbs:

• Like 1

your a nice c**t you ted,gets a free pup of x38,then sales on :thumbdown:

what you mean these are my own lining...hench the tedwater name i sorted a few other lads on here aswell dotty doo,bullxryno and hedz31 came and took his 1st ever dog of me aswell.....said he liked to talk a good dog thought it was time he tried the real deal :thumbs:

:laugh: daft cuni

• Like 1

i saw this pup last night..and its deffo worth 500 bar of anyones money :thumbs:

i saw this pup last night..and its deffo worth 500 bar of anyones money :thumbs:

cheers stabba mate all pms replied to :thumbs: :thumbs:

Sign in to follow this