THL Meet Attendees....

i have checked the weather for the week end,and its looking good lads n lasses :thumbs:

if we do get interrupted by a shower "rain" we have just purchased a massive marquee!

so chaz you owe me £120.00 :laugh: :laugh:

Davy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys,   would it be ok if i was to come? im only 20 i just dont want to feel like the odd one out lol dont mean to say thats how i will be made to feel but you get what i mean.   ATB   Jamie

1. Davyt63 2. Lighthunter 3. Marksman 4. Festa 5. Shannon 6. Millsy44 7. Smoggyadam 8. Webby1 9. Rommels 10.Daz 7 11.Fred 12.P.Carter 13.Pil 14.Tom Dearing 15.Andyz 16.Andy&Archie

hi nice to see the list growing   1. davyt63 2. Lighthunter 3. Marksman 4. Festa 5. Shannon 6. Millsy44 7. Smoggyadam 8. Webby1 9. Rommels 10.Daz 7 11.Fred 12.P.Carter 13.Pil 14.Tom D

So im not good enough any more eh ste!! Fook you, you said you loved me!! when all along youve been galavanting around bristol in lees car!! Dirty shit!! haha cushty mate, cheers lee :thumbs: Things are falling into place, should be good boys!!

Atb peter

yea all sorted now buddy :thumbs:

Thanks for all the offers guys :thumbs:

I'll make it up to you millsy. . . . :whistling:

C'ant wait, be nice to meet the folks from last year and some new ones also :thumbs:

Don't wory boys i'v been keeping the trophy safe :thumbs:

Just one more problem. . . . .

How am I going to present myself with this trophy when I win it again?? :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

hey guys :thumbs:

got a bit of a problem. . . . .

Car is funk'ed!!

Leaving me without transport or sleeping quaters. . .

Im hoping i can blag a lift home of webby as he lives over my way (i havent asked him yet :whistling:

i need a lift there on the sat morning as im working friday eve, im in gloucester 5mins from j12 m5 only around 25mins drive from the camp and only one junction on the m5 away from the turn off to the meet, if anyone can help me out i would be very gratefull and goes without saying there will be some petrol money in it for you also.

Got a tent sorted as im taking up millsys offer of spooning adam in his tent :laugh: ( havent asked them either yet :whistling: )

cheers lads :thumbs:

and yes i know. . . .

Theres allways one :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

You only had to ask and it would not have been a problem ;)

any problems let me know before Friday :thumbs:

Dave

hey guys :thumbs:

got a bit of a problem. . . . .

Car is funk'ed!!

Leaving me without transport or sleeping quaters. . .

Im hoping i can blag a lift home of webby as he lives over my way (i havent asked him yet :whistling:

i need a lift there on the sat morning as im working friday eve, im in gloucester 5mins from j12 m5 only around 25mins drive from the camp and only one junction on the m5 away from the turn off to the meet, if anyone can help me out i would be very gratefull and goes without saying there will be some petrol money in it for you also.

Got a tent sorted as im taking up millsys offer of spooning adam in his tent :laugh: ( havent asked them either yet :whistling: )

cheers lads :thumbs:

and yes i know. . . .

Theres allways one :laugh: :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

You only had to ask and it would not have been a problem ;)

any problems let me know before Friday :thumbs:

Dave

cheers dave, you were my first port of call but im working friday and knew you were going up on friday, I have managed to blag a lift of a nice lad called lee ( im not kissing ass, I have spoke on the phone with him, he realy is nice :laugh: ), if it is o.k I am in need of a lift home if thats possible :thumbs:

Cheers dave

.atb. .ste.

1. Davyt63

2. Lighthunter

3. Marksman

4. Festa

5. Shannon

6. Millsy44

7. Smoggyadam

8. Webby1

9. Rommels

10.Daz 7

11.Fred

12.P.Carter

13.Pil

14.Tom Dearing

15.Andyz

16.Andy&Archie

17.Rossi-j

18.Mike1458

19.The Ghost Maker

20.Mazing

21.Adam & Natascha

22.Scuba1

23.Paulxpalir

24.ltbooth (sunday hopefully saturday too)

25.Rich + Jordan

26.Idlefrog (HFT Sunday only)

27.Tone (Sunday Only)

well lads/lasses, not long to go now.if anyone can make it early friday morn to give us a hand setting up that would be great,as we have so much to do?we had great help last time from marksmen[darrel] webby [dave] and andz.we will be in camp from 10'oclock friday morning,looking forward to see'in the old faces again,and some new ones.safe journey'and let the dinking begin. regards chaz.

well lads/lasses, not long to go now.if anyone can make it early friday morn to give us a hand setting up that would be great,as we have so much to do?we had great help last time from marksmen[darrel] webby [dave] and andz.we will be in camp from 10'oclock friday morning,looking forward to see'in the old faces again,and some new ones.safe journey'and let the dinking begin. regards chaz.

We would have to set off at 5 in the morning chaz lol if we were closer we would be there helping matey :thumbs:

Roll on tomorrow..... me, wor kid n Shannon should be down by teatime depending on how wor kids op goes.....but I do have 2 big pans of rabbit curry on the go seeing as it went down so well at the last meet...... :thumbs: :thumbs:

IMAG0121.jpg

won't be down as early this time Chaz due to wor kids op on Friday morning....we'll be there to help pack up though ;)

Darryl

Edited by Marksman

i have checked the weather for the week end,and its looking good lads n lasses :thumbs:

if we do get interrupted by a shower "rain" we have just purchased a massive marquee!

Davy

so i dont need to bring a tent now cheers buddy

atb gary

Davy

so i dont need to bring a tent now cheers buddy

atb gary

You need that Marquee to get that bloody great pup in Gary :laugh: ......and its food !!

Hope the opp goes well mate.

hey guys is there any where to drop a 33 foot flat bed ticker trailer close to the site of the shoot for the weekend. got 2 caravans to drop off at Thames St, Lechlade, Gloucestershire GL7 3AG early sat . so thought i would bob tail over an put faces to names .if theres any where to park a renault magnum if its possible an seeing as the firm is paying for fuel.abit last min but what can you do money is money an i can sorta kill two birds with one stone an then pay the fees an stuff to shoot if thats ok with they guys that sorted this meet out

atb ~

RiffRaff

hey guys is there any where to drop a 33 foot flat bed ticker trailer close to the site of the shoot for the weekend. got 2 caravans to drop off at Thames St, Lechlade, Gloucestershire GL7 3AG early sat . so thought i would bob tail over an put faces to names .if theres any where to park a renault magnum if its possible an seeing as the firm is paying for fuel.abit last min but what can you do money is money an i can sorta kill two birds with one stone an then pay the fees an stuff to shoot if thats ok with they guys that sorted this meet out

atb ~

RiffRaff

hi RR

i cant see it being a problem!

there is a lay by just out side the gates of the entrance to the field,we are staying in.also this road is hardly used!

so dont see it being a problem! or there is a truck park about 10 minutes away!

right must crack on,loads to do still!

Davy