2012...Pheasant poults Delivered to Aberdeen

Right guys,

I am already looking for next years poults. At the right price I will take 4000+.

I am only just outside Aberdeen,so they wont have to be taken 30 mile up a glen somewhere.

I can get poults delivered for £3.20 each THIS year(from England!).So If anyone is in touch with a decent game farm that could possibly beat that price then get in touch and we can start swopping phone numbers.

Preferably someone established ? but open to suggestions.

Right guys,

I am already looking for next years poults. At the right price I will take 4000+.

I am only just outside Aberdeen,so they wont have to be taken 30 mile up a glen somewhere.

I can get poults delivered for £3.20 each THIS year(from England!).So If anyone is in touch with a decent game farm that could possibly beat that price then get in touch and we can start swopping phone numbers.

Preferably someone established ? but open to suggestions.

Yes but there shite and have no feathers. Al do it for £4....... :hmm:

LOL watching the futures and the global forecasts for wheat and other inputs (potash,fishmeal ETC) £3.20 will be a miracle next year predictions show the lowest stocks of grain on a worldwide scale for a very long time good look on finding quality birds for pennys :thumbs:

£4 !!!Thats expensive!

I can get local- ish birds for £3.40 .

Well i'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for mate. You obviously dont want to get the birds brought all the way from England and if you can get them local for £3.40 then go for it but something tells me your not sure about those birds either. When you think up here it costs pretty much £3 to rear a bird i dont think a pound profit is to much to ask..... :thumbs:

Lab, I am not dissagreeing with you .Everyone deserves a profit!

I have been getting birds from the same guy in England for 15 years and they have been decent quality at a decent price.

Bottom line is that if I can find birds at a keen price,I can get rid of all my rearing equipment!! But the numbers have to add up or the boss will not go for it .

As long as I am pi***ng about on a rearing field,theres nothing getting done on the rest of the ground!

After 25 years, 8 months without a day off is wearing a bit thin! If I can cut it down to 6 months I,ll be happy.Summer holidays in March or April loose their appeal after a while! LOLOL

We rear black necks... Pure Kansas .... Japanese greens... Polish x manchester ....Reeves x common.... And White red leg partridge... French red legs.... English greys.... Prices won't be out till the harvest is in.... Gas and feed prices went up again this season also grain is about to go through the roof.... A rotavirus vaccine will be out next season too and will put another 4p per chick on..that's based on 5,000 laying hens....prevention is cheaper than cure...