If you ever shoot a couple of Roe deer or a decent fallow you will know what its like trying to get the bag onto your back if your on your own so If you cut a few polythene drums length ways you have your self a ready made deer extraction sledge, strategically placing a few around your stalking grounds can save you a lot of hard work and effort by dragging the carcass out without contamination.

deersledge003.jpg

deersledge002.jpg

deersledge001.jpg

• Like 1

If you ever shoot a couple of Roe deer or a decent fallow you will know what its like trying to get the bag onto your back if your on your own so If you cut a few polythene drums length ways you have your self a ready made deer extraction sledge, strategically placing a few around your stalking grounds can save you a lot of hard work and effort by dragging the carcass out without contamination.

deersledge003.jpg

deersledge002.jpg

deersledge001.jpg

good idea caprelous

Looks like he could have made use of it.

I have been caught out a few times when I have shot more than one in fact there has been a few occasions i have shot three and boy do you know you have yomped them out even short distances, the idea i came up with works a treat, with it being polythene and its shape it glides over heather and rough grass as if its on ice, works a treat. i have now quite a few scattered hidden in the forest in strategic places so if i do dab a few i make to the nearest one and the jobs sorted. Keeps blood and ticks off you as well.

Regards

Caprelous

Edited by Caprelous