greyhound bitch

Guest daz halford

Guest daz halford

trev the tech sides over my head although i do like to get down there to lose a few quid and have a beer or two, shes irish bred just under 27inch.names castleboro helen take a look ,i cant make head or tale of that data site

fella reckoned she was from good stuff but i wouldnt know.

Not many of them thorgil tex left mate, he was australian and the mother was irish bred, he produced some serious good dogs and that bitch would be worthy of breeding to a top class stud dog, she has some open class times in some open class races.

Nice breeding and a nice card, thorgil tex was around in his heyday when top honcho was starting off, top honcho has been one of the best producers ever.

nice looking bitch there mate and plenty of time to go as she is only 5 come august .... she has some nice times in her grade ..... if all else fails at least you might lose that belly of yours getting her fit :11: :11: :11:

Maybe because she was a good well bred bitch and he didnt breed from her himself so didnt want others to have her breeding.

If he gave her to you or let you have her cheap he wouldnt like to think youd double cross him by breeding her solely for financial gain. <_<

Not many of them thorgil tex left mate, he was australian and the mother was irish bred, he produced some serious good dogs and that bitch would be worthy of breeding to a top class stud dog, she has some open class times in some open class races.

Nice breeding and a nice card, thorgil tex was around in his heyday when top honcho was starting off, top honcho has been one of the best producers ever.

Are the open class runs the races she had when she went back to NI? I can only find a couple of fair runs at Brough & the low grade runs at P'boro for her.

This is a dog i had sired by Cathys Fugitive her GGSire, old & bellied out here.

v.jpg

Guest Uncle Fester

Are the open class runs the races she had when she went back to NI? I can only find a couple of fair runs at Brough & the low grade runs at P'boro for her.

Cupid, trev & socks are easily pleased just agree with them, it makes them feel important! there still workin there way up the ladder and one day there daddies might let them put the dog in the traps :11: :11: :11: :whistle: :whistle:

LMFAO, baldy, your just a blow in, an jealousy will get you no were.

Its like ive said time and time again, when you get a few graded winners, let alone opens, come back and talk to me :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

You heard it here first, my next dog, not one i train for somebody, my own, will be open class, he is 15 months old and already i know he will be open, when you have one of this quality and you can get it to top level competition and win, you may take the handle apprentice, until then stay quiet :11: :11: :11: :11:

By the way its a top honcho pup <_<