The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

the show was good but i did not rate the russell juge all he was picking was all the dog he has breed and i did not like them

and the dog that he put through in the cross breed class was all ready thrown out of the patterdale class and then went on to get resurve champion the dog was cripple on the back end and never seen a hole in it life i dont no how the owner keeps winning all she does is

pay lot of money for her dogs and beats good honest working dog that has seen season and season of work there was a red dog in the championship which looked a cracker and done a lot of work i think champion terrier was right but not resurve and the welsh has all had a good name for picking good quality of working dogs

everyone is entitled to their opinion..but just to clarify the dog she got kicked out with in patt class was not the same dog that she got reserve with...and i think we have to remember she did nt force the judges to pick it

what dog won any photos , oops :icon_redface: wrong show

Edited by gonetoearth

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahahaha, I love it!   Me? Shady?????  

Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated I know its only a show but it meant a lot to me. All the best JP

the show was good but i did not rate the russell juge all he was picking was all the dog he has breed and i did not like them

and the dog that he put through in the cross breed class was all ready thrown out of the patterdale class and then went on to get resurve champion the dog was cripple on the back end and never seen a hole in it life i dont no how the owner keeps winning all she does is

pay lot of money for her dogs and beats good honest working dog that has seen season and season of work there was a red dog in the championship which looked a cracker and done a lot of work i think champion terrier was right but not resurve and the welsh has all had a good name for picking good quality of working dogs

everyone is entitled to their opinion..but just to clarify the dog she got kicked out with in patt class was not the same dog that she got reserve with...and i think we have to remember she did nt force the judges to pick it

what dog won any photos , who judged the final think i know but can you confirm it was two new comers to the digging game GM and AN :hmm:

cant confrim what anyone does with there dogs..just thought some were getting mixed up by thinking the same dog that got kicked out then got reserve, before a great big slagging game begins but then im probably too late

well sed terrier 2. the father was in pat class the son was in crossbreds...and no she didnt force the judges 2 pick her dog 2 b reserve!!! she was as surprised as [NO TEXT TALK] 2 b reserve so let her have her glory... well dun 2 jp...surley we can leave this now? :thumbs:

Guest THE BEATNICK

the dog that got res champ terrier was as good as any in the final line up and deserved it as much as any of the others btw it was a good final line up.i dont know the young lady with it but in case your reading this i am the guy that was standing behind you at the ring side admireing your rear end, terrier 2 never saw you there pity as i had on the expensive after shave just in case.

Edited by THE BEATNICK

the dog that got res champ terrier was as good as any in the final line up and deserved it as much as any of the others btw it was a good final line up.i dont know the young lady with it but in case your reading this i am the guy that was standing behind you at the ring side admireing your rear end, terrier 2 never saw you there pity as i had on the expensive after shave just in case.

HA HA you plonker...still making me laugh

picture from today :doh:

ABCD0004.jpg

when i took this pic it was 10.15am,it had only been open for 15-30 mins and in a right mess already,there were cars queuing to leave at 11am,should have refunded entry fees,

andrew

We arrived about the same time mate,worst conditions of any show I've attended since 1970,shame really as its a nice friendly little show,I felt sorry for an old guy trying to push his mrs in a wheelchair and the little kids in pushchairs as it was near impossible,but in spite of conditions we still had a good day out and met some really decent people with common interests and grabbed some excellent show bargains,red mills racer for a tenner to name just one,atb,wirralman

and your still a tart!!!

That's sort of what I was getting at, the show was still good despite the complete lack of effort by the organisers to even try and improve the conditions.

All those £10's and they couldn't muster a few tons of straw and a couple of tractors ........................ They don't deserve to do well with that lack of regard for their customers!

Guest THE BEATNICK

and your still a tart!!!

I KNOW, and i will still give you discount.

i travelled with the terrier judge and he judged the dog not the man on the lead as stated in other threads because they dont even know each other he said the dog was the nicest type worker there another bitch that was in the final was a crackin bitch but a bit light for him i enjoyed the weekend no one can play god and make the weather right jmho atb kevin