The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahahaha, I love it!   Me? Shady?????  

Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated I know its only a show but it meant a lot to me. All the best JP

This show used to be one of the best about many years ago,i think the show organisers should have either let the people in for free or charge half rate has there not many stalls there its right down on previous years...well done to the winners on the days,but i know a lot of us will not be returning in future years....SHIT AND NEVER WORTH A TENNA.

FAWN you beat me lol i had 3rd with my russell pup

2 b honest all the russell pups were very nice but obviously mine was nicer than urs lol :tongue2: only kiddin was shocked 2 off been kept in!

lol i was suprised :thumbs: a good turnout for the class :good:

the show was good but i did not rate the russell juge all he was picking was all the dog he has breed and i did not like them

and the dog that he put through in the cross breed class was all ready thrown out of the patterdale class and then went on to get resurve champion the dog was cripple on the back end and never seen a hole in it life i dont no how the owner keeps winning all she does is

pay lot of money for her dogs and beats good honest working dog that has seen season and season of work there was a red dog in the championship which looked a cracker and done a lot of work i think champion terrier was right but not resurve and the welsh has all had a good name for picking good quality of working dogs

FAWN you beat me lol i had 3rd with my russell pup

2 b honest all the russell pups were very nice but obviously mine was nicer than urs lol :tongue2: only kiddin was shocked 2 off been kept in!

lol i was suprised :thumbs: a good turnout for the class :good:

defo was never seen so many russell pups..lookin 4ward 2 next year already lol :thumbs:

we whent for the weekend saturday was a bit wet but sunday wasnt bad at all................and bought a few collars off a right shady looking fella out the back of a discovery whistling.gif and the terrier classes where good j.p done well to win for a fat lad toast.gif

the show was good but i did not rate the russell juge all he was picking was all the dog he has breed and i did not like them

and the dog that he put through in the cross breed class was all ready thrown out of the patterdale class and then went on to get resurve champion the dog was cripple on the back end and never seen a hole in it life i dont no how the owner keeps winning all she does is

pay lot of money for her dogs and beats good honest working dog that has seen season and season of work there was a red dog in the championship which looked a cracker and done a lot of work i think champion terrier was right but not resurve and the welsh has all had a good name for picking good quality of working dogs

:no:

the lady who was reserve bred that dog as i see him from day 1 no money spent there! yes the father 2 him duz have a fault but son seems 2 b fine..

(

Hi i dont know were your info come from. I know that was lots of nice dogs there !That reserve dog was breed by me!And you might be right that his dad did not come any were at his class . Im enjoing my moment and big congratulation to JP .

So you ( please) think what you like the dog is only 15 months OLD and shown alredy lots of potential for work. You dont even know me and never been near that dog so next time please come and tell me all to my face insted hiding behind some name like: mad for it.I hope thats clear all and i dont give a........ what you think all ...............alse.

Ps I you that stupid to let your mate put you up to that comment oh dear.! Tell him to get a life .lol

Have nice day good night :toast::toast::toast:

Edited by b.kay

we whent for the weekend saturday was a bit wet but sunday wasnt bad at all................and bought a few collars off a right shady looking fella out the back of a discovery whistling.gif and the terrier classes where good j.p done well to win for a fat lad toast.gif

Hahahahaha, I love it!

Me? Shady?????

:angel:

• Like 1

everyone is entitled to their opinion..but just to clarify the dog she got kicked out with in patt class was not the same dog that she got reserve with...and i think we have to remember she did nt force the judges to pick it