The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

champion lurcher = mel thomas's smooth coated lurcher bitch. champion terrier = j powells chocolate dog. thats all i know.They weather was crap yesterday and the rain buggered things up but the rain held off today and the ground was drying out by this afternoon.At the end of the day they tried there best to get it sorted some people moan and will moan but the only effect it had on me was buying me young lad a new pair of wellies but he needed em anyway.Welldone to all the winners :toast:

Good to see you today, it's been a while!

Only saw the G fella as I was leaving so never got to speak to him :icon_redface:

Just 1 thing though mate, and my only criticism of the show, and that was that the organisers didn't appear to have actually done anything to try to make it easier to walk in that horrible mud, a bit of straw wouldn't have cost much and would at least have made it less slippy.

But anyway, all's well that ends well.

One last thing, iron your jumper next time so you can't see the bulges in the shoulders where it's been on the hanger! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahahaha, I love it!   Me? Shady?????  

Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated I know its only a show but it meant a lot to me. All the best JP

:yes:

champion lurcher = mel thomas's smooth coated lurcher bitch. champion terrier = j powells chocolate dog. thats all i know.They weather was crap yesterday and the rain buggered things up but the rain held off today and the ground was drying out by this afternoon.At the end of the day they tried there best to get it sorted some people moan and will moan but the only effect it had on me was buying me young lad a new pair of wellies but he needed em anyway.Welldone to all the winners :toast:

Good to see you today, it's been a while!

Only saw the G fella as I was leaving so never got to speak to him :icon_redface:

Just 1 thing though mate, and my only criticism of the show, and that was that the organisers didn't appear to have actually done anything to try to make it easier to walk in that horrible mud, a bit of straw wouldn't have cost much and would at least have made it less slippy.

But anyway, all's well that ends well.

One last thing, iron your jumper next time so you can't see the bulges in the shoulders where it's been on the hanger! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yep, with my young daughter with me today I would agree with your criticism about the straw (or lack of) Strongstuff :yes:

Good for Mal Thomas, if it's the fawn smooth coated bitch, she is a cracker, has won a lot with her. And my claim to fame is .......... I bred her father (Taff) !! wahay !! :toast: and I still have her uncle in my kennels !!. But theres no way he'd ever win bugger all, not like his famous niece !!

Well done to all winners ! ( being a good sport and all that ! :tongue2: )

Good for Mal Thomas, if it's the fawn smooth coated bitch, she is a cracker, has won a lot with her. And my claim to fame is .......... I bred her father (Taff) !! wahay !! :toast: and I still have her uncle in my kennels !!. But theres no way he'd ever win bugger all, not like his famous niece !!

my son loves that bith so we got a dog same way bred even named him mal lol well done mal

my son loves that bith so we got a dog same way bred even named him mal lol well done mal

She is a lovely bitch though, she really catches your eye, stands out from the crowd somehow, perhaps its the cannine equivelant of the x-factor :yes: , well, she's got it, whatever "it" is. :boogie:

I didnt think the mud was that bad anyone know how the whippet that fell in the coursing is it looked nasty

we arranged for the bloke to go straight to a vet but i found out today he did not take her went all the way home with her in agony was also told today by the bitch breeder that she phoned him and he recons he took her to vet today and there wasnt one available when i saw the bitch yesterday she was unable to walk and in a hell of a lot of pain the bloke wants a kicking if you ask me if he hasnt done anything for her waiting to hear more now :censored::censored::censored:

I cringed seein that whippet go over. Didnt know what to do with itself the poor little b*****d.

Bet the guys that run the terrier an lurcher racin get that sort of thing alot though with the dogs walkin round the show on a lead for half a day an then straight into a full on sprint

Sam

i had a really good evening with sum friends,plenty 2 drink lotts of laffs..did not get any kip so sunday after being towed in early in the mornin just chilled untill show started. i had 2nd with my russel pup 15 in total in class i was soo chuffed :). my friend had reserve pup and my other friend was reserve 2 jason powell.. well done 2 every1 that went. :laugh:

i had a really good evening with sum friends,plenty 2 drink lotts of laffs..did not get any kip so sunday after being towed in early in the mornin just chilled untill show started. i had 2nd with my russel pup 15 in total in class i was soo chuffed :). my friend had reserve pup and my other friend was reserve 2 jason powell.. well done 2 every1 that went. :laugh:

CORRECTION!!!! :icon_redface: my friend won her pup class..sorry 2 the reserve :icon_redface: oopsy