The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahahaha, I love it!   Me? Shady?????  

Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated I know its only a show but it meant a lot to me. All the best JP

foook me hunting lads worried about a muddy field :laugh::laugh: best take some boootys for the terriers feet would not want muddy paws in the show ring now would we :whistling:

Hark you ... when out with hounds you dont get off your quad , you could wear slipper's :tongue4:

foook me hunting lads worried about a muddy field :laugh::laugh: best take some boootys for the terriers feet would not want muddy paws in the show ring now would we :whistling:

Hark you ... when out with hounds you dont get off your quad , you could wear slipper's :tongue4:

HARK AT ME :icon_eek: WOE WOE WOE SWEET CHILD OF MINE YOU NEVER GET OFF THAT ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE IRISH SEA YOU BUNNY HUNTING MANXCAT :whistling: YOU COULD WEAR GLASS SLIPPER'S THE LANE LAMPING YOU LOT DO , :tongue2::angel:

Edited by gonetoearth

HARK AT ME :icon_eek: WOE WOE WOE SWEET CHILD OF MINE YOU NEVER GET OFF THAT ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE IRISH SEA YOU BUNNY HUNTING MANXCAT :whistling: YOU COULD WEAR GLASS SLIPPER'S THE LANE LAMPING YOU LOT DO , :tongue2::angel:

Hahaha , when i do get off the rock its too see you mate :friends: and where you take me slippers are no good :signthankspin:

Hahaha , when i do get off the rock its too see you mate :friends: and where you take me slippers are no good :signthankspin:

YOU COMING THE CONWY VALLEY SHOW ITS LOOKING LIKE A BELTER

Looking at that mud i'm glad i didn't go, mud when your working the dogs is fine, but not when you have young kids........ My only regret is i didn't get a mud bath from the lurcher judge, if its anywhere near as good as his facials i'd be a happy man :kiss:

champion lurcher = mel thomas's smooth coated lurcher bitch. champion terrier = j powells chocolate dog. thats all i know.They weather was crap yesterday and the rain buggered things up but the rain held off today and the ground was drying out by this afternoon.At the end of the day they tried there best to get it sorted some people moan and will moan but the only effect it had on me was buying me young lad a new pair of wellies but he needed em anyway.Welldone to all the winners :toast:

lots of mud but the weather was good today fair crowd but down on most years as was the stalls but some good bargains to be had for the ones who stayed untill the end got some bins realtree coat battery and few odds and sods all with good discount without much hassle .so good day all round .