Sign in to follow this  
Terrier Sam

The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

just been reading on another forum and its not looking to good up ther, it said that everyone is 'up to their knees' in mud, and a lot of the traders are packing up and heading for home. He also said that even 4x4 vehicles are waiting to be towed out by tractors. :o

should of gone a little bit of off roading great :thumbs:

dont know wether to go or not now, dont mind walking around in the mud its just getting the car in and out the field to park :hmm:

dont know wether to go or not now, dont mind walking around in the mud its just getting the car in and out the field to park :hmm:

ye same mate gues will just have to go down and have a look haha

I came off an hour ago and the transits were having a problem, but every thing else was no problem.

TC

I came off an hour ago and the transits were having a problem, but every thing else was no problem.

TC

are all the stalls and that still there and all the all the events still on for tomorrow?

foook me hunting lads worried about a muddy field :laugh::laugh: best take some boootys for the terriers feet would not want muddy paws in the show ring now would we :whistling:

foook me hunting lads worried about a muddy field :laugh::laugh: best take some boootys for the terriers feet would not want muddy paws in the show ring now would we :whistling:

Well said its a bit of mud we walk through more Shit when lamping or digging lol

I am NOT getting my show wheaten dirty for you or anyone else! :laugh:

I'm still going early in the morning, if it's that bad then that poncey lurcher judge can give me a piggy back!

Well said its a bit of mud we walk through more Shit when lamping or digging lol

What is "lamping and digging" mate?

:boogie:

just packed a roll of clingfilm for the dogs feet those white one don t half show the dirt should have taken more of those dirty brown ones you d never notice on them

The thing is there is a gang of us and we have young kids in pushchairs :thumbdown:

f**k that mine only had a pedicure yesterday i aint taken mine any where near that place :tongue2: some of us got young kids to take its not the mud thats the problem :drink: