Sign in to follow this  
Terrier Sam

The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

just been reading on another forum and its not looking to good up ther, it said that everyone is 'up to their knees' in mud, and a lot of the traders are packing up and heading for home. He also said that even 4x4 vehicles are waiting to be towed out by tractors. :o

just got back from the mud bath belive me its the same as glastonbury was mud up to your ankles and the beer tent looks like a cows yard back down tommorow with wellies and a set of bib and brase :laugh:

Is it really that bad there? Ment to be going tomorrow but will think twice if your up to your neck in mud and shite

They are sorting it out tonight and the weathers fine tomorrow so should be ok

how are they going to sort it out I wonder straw???

Supposed to be going tomorrow I hope it turns out ok its a cracking day out

Stoaty

Edited by stoaty

picture from today :doh:

ABCD0004.jpg

F>UCK!

They best get plenty of straw there tonight then ............ Gutted, has been really good weather every other year, had to buy a cap last year because my baldy head burned!

picture from today :doh:

ABCD0004.jpg

wow looking at that im havin second thoughts going down tomorow :( really looking forward to it

is it ok to get a car in and out of there my uncle was saying few years back they wouldnt let you on without 4x4 but it was worse than that

you gotta be f***ing kidding me how the hell are they going to sort that out by tomorrow?

Gutted now was looking forward to that :wallbash:

Well lads, from the horses mouth, I'm here now an theyve done Jack squat about the mud so far!

But I doubt traders will be going home tonight because the only way any traders are getting off is bein towed by a tractor an all the tractors av gone home so it looks like were all ere till the bitter end!

I can say 1 thing though, I aint seen so many fat fanny lickin dogs at a game fair in a long time!

If the weather holds off tonight you should be ok tomorrow.

Atb

Sam