The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

Just interested to see whos going to The Welsh Game Fair this Saturday and Sunday?

See us on the Blade Tech stand by the main ring or check out our website www.bladetech.co.uk for loads of knives and sharpening systems :good:

I aint on here to blag anyone but I thought I'd give it a whirl to see what you guys think. Let me know!

ATB

Sam

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hahahahaha, I love it!   Me? Shady?????  

Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated I know its only a show but it meant a lot to me. All the best JP

ill be there, just wondering if you could put an edge back on an old knife ive got here. Had it since i were a lad be nice to get it nice and sharp again so it can be used this winter

i hope there ll be no stabbings in the beer tent ha ha :icon_redface: only joking hope everyone has a great time i was at it afew years ago myself and i had a good time :thumbs:

Guest alcapone

Il be there,the sons are picking me up and we're heading down sunday,takeing a couple of dogs with us this time. Had some craic with scent and a few of the waterford lads last year,some session lads,they were well watered by time i met them! :drink: :drink:

Weathers a bit shit here at the moment. Just seen a tractor pulling a tractor pulling a lorry onto here. ............not good!

Patterbull, like I said, I don't get much chance for a wander but a fair few irish come over for this show. Supposed to be a decent terrier an lurcher area

Atb

Sam