Sign in to follow this  
Terrier Sam

The Welsh Game Fair - Llandeilo

Just interested to see whos going to The Welsh Game Fair this Saturday and Sunday?

See us on the Blade Tech stand by the main ring or check out our website www.bladetech.co.uk for loads of knives and sharpening systems :good:

I aint on here to blag anyone but I thought I'd give it a whirl to see what you guys think. Let me know!

ATB

Sam

ill be there, just wondering if you could put an edge back on an old knife ive got here. Had it since i were a lad be nice to get it nice and sharp again so it can be used this winter

ill be there, just wondering if you could put an edge back on an old knife ive got here. Had it since i were a lad be nice to get it nice and sharp again so it can be used this winter

i hope there ll be no stabbings in the beer tent ha ha :icon_redface: only joking hope everyone has a great time i was at it afew years ago myself and i had a good time :thumbs:

I'll be there Sunday, never been before, What's it like? DAVE

its an alright show mate! dont get much chance to walk round though to be honest!

pop in mate

sam

Ye we saw the forecast last night. Mind due I'm sure theyv covered all angles as usual an said its gona bw rainin, sunny, windy an snowin!

Atb sam

supposed to be brightening up on sunday, you can never go by the weather forecast though. just hope the weather will hold of so everyonr can have a good weekend.

Guest alcapone

Il be there,the sons are picking me up and we're heading down sunday,takeing a couple of dogs with us this time. Had some craic with scent and a few of the waterford lads last year,some session lads,they were well watered by time i met them! :drink: :drink:

Weathers a bit shit here at the moment. Just seen a tractor pulling a tractor pulling a lorry onto here. ............not good!

Patterbull, like I said, I don't get much chance for a wander but a fair few irish come over for this show. Supposed to be a decent terrier an lurcher area

Atb

Sam