minshaw . pup

How can a pup be a pure breed if the father was a pedigree and the mother was a completly differant breed???

And the grandparents where 2 differant xs ie a pure bred greyhound over a pure bred minshaw???

surely your pedigree has been falsly tampered with i would go back to the kennel club if i was you mate;

Now THAT, is brilliant. :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

How can a pup be a pure breed if the father was a pedigree and the mother was a completly differant breed???

And the grandparents where 2 differant xs ie a pure bred greyhound over a pure bred minshaw???

surely your pedigree has been falsly tampered with i would go back to the kennel club if i was you mate;

Now THAT, is brilliant. :laugh:

Can't you remember Vic Minshaw stomping round crufts mun.

:laugh:

WHEN I SEEN THE JACK LITTER AS PUPS ..........THEY WERE LONG AND RACY NOW IM NO EINSTEIN BUT BOTH BULPA AND CORA WERE COBBY SHORT AND NOT VERY TALL,THESE WERE IN MY OPION AND THE MAN WHO PUPPED THE BITCH A GREYHOND SIRE ,,,,,,,, :whistling:

Heres Cora.

Cora3.jpg

:thumbs: lamped with victor many times saw blue run many times and he was what the advert says a dog that i seen catch 28 hares one night on its own on the lamp pre ban of course also seen him catch 118 rabbits single handed also done the job very well on big game aswell astonishin stanima and a very good all round dog

this is me bitch witch i have had from a pup new the lad that bred them , i no he houses pups well. he told me the minshaw strain is a make up of lurcher to lurcher . mainly collie lines. no this pup is out of a dog called jack who i have been told was a tool in his day . and jack was a decendant out a dog called blue . now i have found out after doing my home work that this dog was a legend . a mate of mine has some old copys of the shooting news as it was called yearsback and i am waiting for him to send them to me of a photo and add of blue . 071le.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usshe 10 mths and bashing bunnys

nice pup mate. seen few full minshaws and minshaw crosses run, was going to get a pup from that liter myself, the lad that bred your pup do you know if he still has a big rough coated fawn dog?

Nice pup mate, I've got a bitch out the same litter she's just 24inch asnt seen or caught a thing yet cant wait till winter come's get her tried hopefully they'll do the business.... The lad who bred them came to me for the mating, Jack is out of Bulpa and Cora mate. I'll get some pic's of sox this week.

Edited by Ginny Spinner