minshaw . pup

this is me bitch witch i have had from a pup new the lad that bred them , i no he houses pups well. he told me the minshaw strain is a make up of lurcher to lurcher . mainly collie lines. no this pup is out of a dog called jack who i have been told was a tool in his day . and jack was a decendant out a dog called blue . now i have found out after doing my home work that this dog was a legend . a mate of mine has some old copys of the shooting news as it was called yearsback and i am waiting for him to send them to me of a photo and add of blue . 071le.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usshe 10 mths and bashing bunnys

Edited by six pointer

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so what do you put that down to MB the hancock in her?????? a genuine question??? and earlier you was pointing out to tomo that in your eye's his dog is a jacker, he couldnt have been more honest in

no mate they are feeding you bullshit,,,,,,he's an even bigger TOSSER in the flesh.... best way i could descibe him is a fat graham norton,,,just as irratating but twice as arrogant :air_kiss:

Tony,ask JF what colour Rambo's brother was? It was white and black and 31 inch and was as wide as one stick of a twix and was a heap of shite ..i posted a pic the other day of a big coloured dog out

Posted Images

this is me bitch witch i have had from a pup new the lad that bred them , i no he houses pups well. he told me the minshaw strain is a make up of lurcher to lurcher . mainly collie lines. no this pup is out of a dog called jack who i have been told was a tool in his day . and jack was a decendant out a dog called blue . now i have found out after doing my home work that this dog was a legend . a mate of mine has some old copys of the shooting news as it was called yearsback and i am waiting for him to send them to me of a photo and add of blue . 071le.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usshe 10 mths and bashing bunnys

nice pup mate, how old is he/she??? plenty of info on here about the dogs you mention, just beware the name minshaw usualy

means arguments

thanks 25tts , she a lovely bitch and up to now she done 23 rabbits single one night . but the place is lifting with them that was last week just in sheep paddocks . she runs threw sheep to pick them up . she been on bunnys now for 3mths on and off mad keen but just taking it easy . when i siad 23 bunnys half of them where clappers. she 10 mths old

Edited by six pointer