photo on cockers

• 11 months later...

They lend themselves too being more balanced or focused to the job ,an ESS can be a bit lairy though completly loyal a wee bit less considerate too its owners requirements. Working cockers have made a real comeback the last 10 yrs, nice dogs BTW :thumbs:

has any one got photos of the cocker spaniel and are they good workers thanks fordie

>>>>

PICS OF OUR PIP

one of the best for rough shooting i'v been told ,(all depends on the trainer i think), so i'm keeping my fingers

crossed cus i'm a first timer with a gun dog.post-14609-1203375271.jpgpost-14609-1203375303_thumb.jpgpost-14609-1203375344_thumb.jpg

pips a nice looking cocker,

my cocker rouge is about 4 months in this pic, and about 6months in the one bellow, she about 7months old now,

015.jpg

084.jpg

training a gundog is hard work as there so full of beans, and trying to control this energy can be a nightmare,

ive just started to train my cocker , and of course the one i picked is mad as a hatter :wallbash: ,

ive just got her to stop on comand as i thow the dummy over her head and retive on comand,

think the key is one step at a time,

if you need any pointers pipcock, give me a shout i know what it feels like to be starting off,

sorry to hijack the post

Edited by jamesy
pips a nice looking cocker,

my cocker rouge is about 5 months in this pic, and about 7months in the one bellow, she about 9months old now,

015.jpg

084.jpg

training a gundog is hard work as there so full of beans, and trying to control this energy can be a nightmare,

ive just started to train my cocker , and of course the one i picked is mad as a hatter :wallbash: ,

ive just got her to stop on comand as i thow the dummy over her head and retive on comand,

think the key is one step at a time,

if you need any pointers pipcock, give me a shout i know what it feels like to be starting off,

sorry to hijack the post

no worries jamesy,when you said you have picked a madhatter,i think for the first few years they all come out of the same bag, cus mines exactly the same. thanks for your comments. :drink:

richard...

Jamesy,couldnt help but notice how much my dog looks like yours.She is a sprocker but looks more cocker than anything here she is

she does look the same down to the white on her chest,

she looks a nice size, how old is your sprocker,

ive aways wanted to see if there was any difference in a full cocker and a sprocker work wize,

how are things with your dog,