putting hob with new jills

hi just wondering if anyone can help me out i was going to get a hob ferret thats 2 year old of someone on site but just wondering about puttin it in with my 2 jills heard they scrag them [bANNED TEXT] in heat my jills hav had the jill jab but will it still mate with them and can they still get prego and ar they likely to battle just the ferrets i hav ar sisters so got them at the same time

Try him and see what happens ,If there no in season they wont get pregnant but he still might rape them .There will be the odd scuffle till he puts them in there place .

get him keep him separate till there out of season later in the year and try him them .

am in the same boat mate,i have 2 jills and one hob.the 2 jills are not in season but the hob will give them a hard time,i let my ferrets run about in garden sometimes but keep a close eye on them,the hob always trys to get the jills through the hutch bars,ill be keeping them apart till hes out of season that way i dont risk any of the 2 jills getting badly hurt.you could be lucky and he might just chuck them about but sometimes they do end up badly injured