ZOS 10-40x50 ESF IR SWAT R19

Had one when they 1st came out and cost was around £50, ok for the money but suffered bad white out if your head wasn't in the right position, had it on an air rifle but heard they didn't hold zero very well so sold it on ebay :boogie:

Top man thanks, will steer clear.

Had one when they 1st came out and cost was around £50, ok for the money but suffered bad white out if your head wasn't in the right position, had it on an air rifle but heard they didn't hold zero very well so sold it on ebay :boogie:

Top man thanks, will steer clear.

hi i have one on my 22-250 and 308 and seems to be good :thumbs:

mmm that spec for that money? somethings got to be off. I'd avoid it like the plague, and go for something with a lower spec which costs more if you don't want to spend loads than I'd look at leupold or someone like meopta....

hi, i was looking at these but they must be bad as they cost so little and look (no offence) a bid shoddy. i bought a tasco 6-24x50 ir scope the other week and tbh they are really good for £40! (i know slightly contradictary) i wouldn't go all out for zoom which may be what your looking for the zoom isn't really an issue as if you zero it in for say 40yards, then zoom in on a 50yards target it will fire a far bit off and require more understanding of impact change.

i had a nikko stirling 4-12x50 mountmaster and they were really good, very clear glass and reticle best i've seen. £50 also for longer shots less zoom is better (80yards +) personally i'd stick to having a highist low zoom of 6x but it depends on how far you shoot.

sorry for the long explaination

but generally speaking manafacturer is key.

Edited by tom-praireCS