Bsa Superten 22. £250.00

i read who you bought the gun off and seen that you had put that the gun stock was broken and the scope was bent it didnt take much to find it. You have messed me around for a week and are dis honest and so glad i didnt swap with you! Watch out for this guy as he has over 1000 posts and is still a snake!! If any one wants evidence of his dishonesty go on his profile and look through his posts until you find bsa superten off dogmanphill who he bought this gun off and go to the bottom and read what he has put! And thats how to stay safe on this forum do your home work better being safe than sorry as i was going to do a swap but he kept wanting me to post first and really messing me around i am not a happy chappy and have no time for people like him.

hang on here headshot you bought this gun off me and you sent me emails and pms saying that the stock was broke and the scope was nackerd now your saying that theres nothing wrong with it so someone is telling porkies dont you think

Yes the stock was crack when you sent it to me DOGMANPHIL and yes i did fork out for it to be repaired. I have had emails wanting to view the rifle in which i never said this was not allowed! As for you BROCKELBANKSSJ You wanted me to post my air rifle to you with someone that has 36 posts on a honesty wim? Plenty of member on here will vouch for me as a good guy and the gun is open to viewing from anyone!

Steve

Yes the stock was crack when you sent it to me DOGMANPHIL and yes i did fork out for it to be repaired. I have had emails wanting to view the rifle in which i never said this was not allowed! As for you BROCKELBANKSSJ You wanted me to post my air rifle to you with someone that has 36 posts on a honesty wim? Plenty of member on here will vouch for me as a good guy and the gun is open to viewing from anyone!

Steve

Steve you had better hang on as this rifle is classed as a section 1 firearm and is not for anyone other than a person with a FAC and a slot for an air rifle, you could get up to 5 years imprisonment for having this in you possession, so i would say put the rifle back to 12ftlb before selling it.

This is your message you sent me and yes i have a slot on my ticket but you are to hard to deal with and thats the reason i didn't go ahead with the sale.

Sent 17 June 2011 - 10:01 PM

For someone with 202 post on here it just sounds funny that you want to know the name and address of someone who is selling an over powered air rifle! Im sorry but this looks like its turned sour

Steve

and more will vouch for you being a total messer now! Unlucky for you.... Funny thing is im on lots of forums with lots of posts and more genuine than you and people i have dealt with buying selling swapping we still keep in touch and are mates. Sort yourself out and the gun out before the 50 come a knocking.

• 2 weeks later...

steve is the gun over the 12ftlb limit or is it not and is it the rifle or carbine version and what wood is the stock? i am looking for an air rifle but dont want to get caught out by the authorities for having a gun over 12ftlb. :unsure: