Guest spicey
I reckon moocher ought to let me take over the site and i'll change its name to Crack smoking whore lesbians ,,,but we will  keep the hunting theme but have the hod bird f****n herself up the arse with big vibrators ,,it might not appeal to everyone straight away but it will in time .  :D

just had a good idea bully we could put your wife on the home page doing the bussiness with the vibe... :yahoo::big_boss:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chilli
I reckon moocher ought to let me take over the site and i'll change its name to Crack smoking whore lesbians ,,,but we will  keep the hunting theme but have the hod bird f****n herself up the arse with big vibrators ,,it might not appeal to everyone straight away but it will in time .   :D

just had a good idea bully we could put your wife on the home page doing the bussiness with the vibe... :yahoo::big_boss:

f**k that youd scare every f****r of with that

well i never got onto smoochers, so i cant comment on the content, but i have to say that it was held highly by all that had access.

so where to now? will there be more forums that go the way of "selected members only"

i hope so, and i hope that if this is the case then those who are not invited never find out for our own reasons. If you are ever fortunate to be a member of such, keep ur mouth shut, what the anti assholes dont know wont hurt them... and atleats you can have a decent discussion without them twisting what you say... as you all know its not hard to misunderstand what someone writes on a forum... this simply would not happen as often in real life conversations

its shame but thats the way it goes, for those who can remember the start of smoochers was the end of welsh patterdales and roadys, and now its hunting life's turn, evolution in its finest form :11: :11:

Guest CharlieC

I will second that :good:

HH was the Daddy :good:

Bull cross what you going to call the new forum? "smoochers Wives"? it has a ring to it, maybe you could publish a monthly jazz mag of the best pics :11: :11: :11: :11:

HH was good then PHH arose from the ashes at least you knew there was definatly no antis

nope no antis for certain and there isnt another site on the net with no antis .you can guarentee that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway best of times in hh and phh ......roll on september and then who will care ..about anything other than getting out and doing a bit?????

que sere sere...............

yis fellman

Guest HAWKEYE

HCH WAS IRREPLACEABLE,PHCH WAS A PALE IMITATION, BUT WE HAD OUR FUN, IT WILL LIVE FOREVER , EVERYDAY ALL I COULD THINK WAS THAT 1 DAY IT WOULD BE BUBBLED AND ALL OF OUR UGLY FACES ( WELL EXCEPT MY STUNNING LOOKS) WOULD BE SPLASHED ALL OVER THE DAILY MAIL LOLOLOLOLOLOL

But what a site!!!!

smoochers was great for meeting folk but I couldnt get on again despite trying all the time all cos me and an anti had the same name!

Guest Lurcherpal

I too will be sorry to see the demise of smoochers through which I have met many wonderful people both online and in person. As the sayings go 'nothing lasts forever' and 'every dog has its day' but it will not impede fond memories of the forum over the last couple of years.

I recognise many 'smoochers' are members of this forum and I feel instantly at home. I trust that we will always be 'smoochers'.

LP :p

Guest pan.handle

Just echoing other people’s thoughts really, smoochers will be sadly missed by a lot of folk!! It was certainly responsible for bringing a lot of like minded people together. I like many others have made some good friends through smoochers, very sorry to see it go.

Nothing lasts for ever- unfortunately………

All the best

Pan