• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to agree stabs...when I first ventured onto the web I used smoochers and edrd, there was no competition smoochers won hands down...Its were we all met up, I'm shocked to hear its going :( .....

Guest Geordie

Yep was a top site,and the first site i joined. Met some great people from off there (met some nobbers as well mind :11: ;) )

Sad to see it go,but every dog has its day, and if moocher hasnt the time or the inclination then its time to bid a fond farewell.

Well done moocher and all the mods on that site.

Long live 'The Hunting Life' :rocker::rocker:

Guest CharlieC

Ive always said Hunting Life is the best.

smoochers was an open target for antis, and not well enough moderated to keep them out.

With the good moderation on this site (which is only applied when really needed) and the regular non-posting member prunes, and the amazing talent of some of our regular members for sniffing out dobbers, messers and antis :11: this site is the best around - lets keep it that way :good::rocker::good::rocker:

Yeah, its a shame, but its funny how you could be at a game fair or country show, and meet someone and they would say "Hey, dont you go on smoochers?" then you felt like you had known each other for years, and had a right good time!..lol.

If Moocher hasnt got the time etc, then its all for the best...all the other sites, in many ways are just little "Sub-Species" of the old smoochers...ive made some real good mates through that site...

Long live "The Hunting Life"... :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Kye..

Just read the news on smoochers home page. Sad to hear the decision of its future seems to be eminent. As I said over on smoochers, paddy is gonna be pissing the bed with stress and withdrawal symptoms. :11:

All good things come to an end.

thats evolution im afraid.....smoochers was great when i first joined....i loved it....at first going on, i made a few enemies (like an idiot!) but you cant turn back the clock (though i sometimes wish i could)...met some good guys off smoochers...in fact, i think that everyone i met was a good guy.......i have much to thank moocher for and i must admit to being sorry to see the site go........ :ph34r:

Guest Nightwalker

I've also been very grateful to smoochers and hope it continues just to stick it to the anti scumbags. EDRD has improved since whatshername was kicked out, left, sold it or whatever

Guest Bull Cross

I reckon moocher ought to let me take over the site and i'll change its name to Crack smoking whore lesbians ,,,but we will keep the hunting theme but have the hod bird f****n herself up the arse with big vibrators ,,it might not appeal to everyone straight away but it will in time . :D

Guest spicey
I reckon moocher ought to let me take over the site and i'll change its name to Crack smoking whore lesbians ,,,but we will  keep the hunting theme but have the hod bird f****n herself up the arse with big vibrators ,,it might not appeal to everyone straight away but it will in time .  :D

i'm with you bully :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: