Sign in to follow this  
B.P.R

Army camo gear and boots

Hi guys, I've got a couple of things for sale.

A pair of unused army issue cold weather goretex boots, black. They were issued for a winter tour of afghan but not used. Size 9L- perfect for 2 pairs of socks. £65 posted.

A desert camouflage windproof smock, used in afghan 2009. £20 posted.

1 mtp ( new army camouflage) afghan field shirt. It's got a brown breathable chest/ body/ back with mtp camouflage army and collar. The sleeves are padded but you can still move your arms easily. Perfect for lying in the bushes or on hard ground. £28 posted.

If anybody want any camouflage clothing, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Cheers

• Like 1

can you get them boots in a size 11 mate, id be interested in a pair.

ill see what i can do mate. ill get back to you

Hi guys, I've got a couple of things for sale.

A pair of unused army issue cold weather goretex boots, black. They were issued for a winter tour of afghan but not used. Size 9L- perfect for 2 pairs of socks. £65 posted.

A desert camouflage windproof smock, used in afghan 2009. £20 posted.

1 mtp ( new army camouflage) afghan field shirt. It's got a brown breathable chest/ body/ back with mtp camouflage army and collar. The sleeves are padded but you can still move your arms easily. Perfect for lying in the bushes or on hard ground. £28 posted.

If anybody want any camouflage clothing, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Cheers

have you any pics of the jacket and top mate

Guest webbywebby2011

i could do with a pair if you can get thm in a size 11

:gunsmilie:

Guest webbywebby2011

i could do with a pair if you can get thm in a size 11

:gunsmilie:

If you can get them in a 11 mate that would be great just pm me.

Right troops. I'll have a look about and see what the score is on Monday Nd let you'd know. Cheers

Anybody intrested in army boots or army gear have a look at army surplus store (somthing like that) boots are £20 water proof socks £1.50p waterproof jackets £10 £15, Gortex bottoms ect ect cheap as chip

Anybody intrested in army boots or army gear have a look at army surplus store (somthing like that) boots are £20 water proof socks £1.50p waterproof jackets £10 £15, Gortex bottoms ect ect cheap as chip

the army surplus stores get all the shite :thumbdown: there is no way they can get goretex, coldweather boots for £20...no chance. they are worth way more. im at a loss selling them boots at £65 but i dont need them anymore. goretex in the surplus stores isnt the new stuff like ive got, its double lined and not the shit that the water soaks into. army issued g10 boots which you must be on about for £20 are feckin shite, made of compressed cardboard with a layer of leather over the top. no padding and blister city.

cheers for hijacking my post ya jack c**t :feck::thumbdown:

SENSE is spelt wrong in your signature :thumbs:

Edited by Veedublee

People that come along and piss on other peoples posts are just c**ts, f**k off with your shitty posts 'Tiny 7'. oh, and 'Veedublee' mate, i have a pair of those boots. They are cracking and normally cost £100 + ... so pretty damn good deal :thumbs:

People that come along and piss on other peoples posts are just c**ts, f**k off with your shitty posts 'Tiny 7'. oh, and 'Veedublee' mate, i have a pair of those boots. They are cracking and normally cost £100 + ... so pretty damn good deal :thumbs:

I agree mate. I'm trying to sell these boots (which went straight away) and that c**ts on here trying to act like I'm charging too much. Pisses me off when they Piss all over a post with shite. Thanks for the back up mate. Them boots are a good deal at that price as you must know. The army surplus sells what the army doesn't want, all wank. If you want decent boots then your best going to a soldier or someone in the know. Atb

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this