westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

hi folks,could someone give me directions for the show from newry onwards.hanx p.s is there a class for patterdale pups ?

Dundalk,kells,mullingar,head out the ballymahon road out of mullingar and after 6..7,mile it will be signposted.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Kevin would it be ok if I fetched my stall of gimp masks whips an other perverted fetish gear along again this year

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is Only Once A Year .

Posted Images

hope every one makes the effort like you brian but whats this tax thing your on about should my jeep have it :whistling: yes fat man hope the weather holds up and yes there is a puppy class

Kevin you probably get away without paying tax because of that dodgy knee of yours lol,no one should pay tax with the state of some of the roads.

Im just heading up for my overnight stay and then on to the show so anyone up there thats into having a natter introduce yerself,forecast is good,the mood is great lets get it on, :boogie:

Im just heading up for my overnight stay and then on to the show so anyone up there thats into having a natter introduce yerself,forecast is good,the mood is great lets get it on, :boogie:

Where are you staying jigsaw.