westmeath hunt terrier and lurcher show

thats what happens when you are out of your depth,drinkin with men doesn't suit you( one of the lads that put you away was only 22!!!) you'd be better of drinkin a little bottle of mineral with a straw,and stick to the dancing!!!!

yeah Dee,and another 2 things to stay away from in Waterford:berroccas and the auld fella in the jacks.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we have a rodeo bull booked for the day for all those cowboys out there lol

Kevin would it be ok if I fetched my stall of gimp masks whips an other perverted fetish gear along again this year

Now Now Wetdog ,you,ll always get to fish any time of the year ,but KEV,S show is Only Once A Year .

Posted Images

thats what happens when you are out of your depth,drinkin with men doesn't suit you( one of the lads that put you away was only 22!!!) you'd be better of drinkin a little bottle of mineral with a straw,and stick to the dancing!!!!

yeah Dee,and another 2 things to stay away from in Waterford:berroccas and the auld fella in the jacks.

hahaha roll on the 23rd westmeath wont no what hit it :thumbs::drinks:

23rd???? :icon_eek: Isn't it Sunday 24th?

yep.... maybe they are arriving the night before?

Guest dee mac

yep.... maybe they are arriving the night before?

we sure are :laugh: your not so slow gem or else you think like us a show aint a show with out the few drinks the night before :laugh::laugh:

roll on next week i got my rosette huntin out of the way today just saw the weather they say next week end is to be fine get the show over and two weeks after that the serious stuff starts

best of luck and see you over there kevin

cheers kegs i was up at the field earlier its lookin great lots of ring side parkin lookin forward to meetin and puttin a face to the names

Weather looks good for the weekend kevin,fingers crossed it will stay that way.

cheers kegs i was up at the field earlier its lookin great lots of ring side parkin lookin forward to meetin and puttin a face to the names

Weather looks good for the weekend kevin,fingers crossed it will stay that way.

http://www.met.ie/forecasts/5day-ireland.asp

met eireann agrees with you, its looking good for sunday :boogie: